Go Junhee threatens legal action over rumors of being involved with Seungri's Katalks


Go Junhee is threatening legal action to those who are spreading false rumors.

The actress left a post on her SNS on the 31st that said, "I have a lot of things to say about the situation right now and I have a complicated mind. I feel apologetic to my fans and my family because of the ridiculous rumors that are spreading right now. I don't want to worry about those that have nothing do with me and I didn't want to respond to this issue but the situation has snowballed from day to day with these malicious rumors."

She continued, "I will make it clear that I have nothing to do with the content of this rumor, including some media reports. I can not say that I have no friendship because I was the same YG agency because I learned from my industry. The rumors that I attended a business reception or received a request for attendance or similar relationships are not true. I would rather ask them why they mentioned me if I really am the actress they mentioned in the Katalk chat room. If they do, I would like to ask why they did not comment on me, if they did not, even if I was identified as the actress." In particular, Ko Jun-hee appealed, "I became a victim in a shameful situation as an actress, centering on such rumors by others regardless of my intention or truth."

"I feel greatly disappointed and miserable by the media and netizens who spread false information that has not been confirmed as a woman, regardless of being an actress, and from this point on, I will respond to those who are engaged in illegal activities, such as spreading and reproducing false information related to me, without any leniency."

In the SBS cultural program "Asking the nature of the Burning Sun Gate," which aired on March 23rd, Seungri's group chat katalk conversation with singers Jung Joon-young and Choi Jong-hoon was revealed. According to the conversation, when Seungri said, "(The chairman of a Japanese company) is here," Jung Joon-young replied, "Can I ask the women to come by 8 o'clock?" Among them, Choi Jong-hoon mentioned an actress and said, "The actress' X's days off are all overseas," drawing attention." 

Shortly after the show, Internet users speculated that the actress Choi Jong-hoon mentioned was Go Jun-hee, who was a member of YG Entertainment, the same agency as Seungri. The speculation caused controversy as it became a huge rumor. 


Source: Newsis


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post