Yoon Ji Oh opens a GoFundMe campaign for personal security

Article: Yoon Ji Oh's gofundme campaign raises 30 million won in 6 days

Source: Sports Kyunghyang

Yoon Ji Oh has opened a gofundme account for the Jang Ja Yeon investigation.

The actress opened the account 6 days ago and has raised around 30.6 million KRW (~$26,000) as of 6:00pm on the 25th KST. Her goal is $200,000.

The account is set up under her name 'Yoon Ji Oh' and has a link to an Asian Boss YouTube video and the following message for donors:
"I'm a former Korean actress and the sole witness to the investigation of the death of Jang Ja Yeon, a fellow Korean actress who took her own life after being physically and sexually abused by powerful people within the entertainment industry. Since coming out and testifying on Jang Ja Yeon’s behalf 16 times in the past 10 years, I've been involved in mysterious car accidents on multiple occasions, had my hotel room broken into, and am living in constant fear for my life.
To keep myself safe, I'm currently spending over US$25,000 per month on personal security. I've also had my psychiatric evaluations done to prove that I am of sound mind and not capable of committing suicide, in case I get murdered and someone tries to frame it as a suicide.
Please donate whatever you can so that I can keep fighting to reveal the truth about Jang Ja Yeon's death, and expose the dark side of the Korean entertainment industry."
The actress has being caught up in allegations of falsifying testimony regarding the Jang Ja Yeon investigation and is currently being sued by writer Kim Soo Min for defamation and false facts.

The direct link to her gofundme is here.


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post