Chungha makes first comeback in 6 months with title track "snapping"


Article: "Growing and changing"...Chung ha makes first comeback in 6 months with title 'snapping'...summer queen

Source: Herald Pop

Chungha has made her first comeback in 6 months with title 'Snapping'.

The solo singer released her 4th mini album 'Flourishing' and held a showcase on the 24th at 5:00pm at the Sogang University Mary Hall University in Seoul.

During the showcase, she discussed her new album concept revealing that the theme for her new album was "change and growth." Her title song 'Snapping' is a song about a tired heart after a breakup that welcoming a new morning. She said, "This is the first time I've worked with composer Park Soo-sung. It was a song that inspired me and I instantly felt like I was in a CF. I was so happy and really grateful. Please look forward to a new look."

When asked her goals with the new album she revealed, "I hope it's an album that can be enjoyed by anyone without any burdens. I hope everyone will be able to appreciate it and remember it with good feelings. I hope I can hear that I'm an artist that continues to grow. I want to remain a singer that will keep everyone guessing."

She also revealed that fellow I.O.I members sent her their support saying, "When the teasers dropped in the morning I would get messages from them like "you're so pretty", "It's crazy." Doyeon even told me she wants to cover my song sometime." 

She addressed rumors of an I.O.I reunion saying, "I.O.I members are friends that I can't live without . I haven't heard anything about a reunion specifically but I hope the opportunity arises. If so, I would do it immediately. I can't wait to greet you all as an I.O.I member again. Please look upon us favorably."

In the meantime, her title track "Snapping" has been topping the real-time music charts since its release on June 24th 6:00pm KST.



Additional source: (1)
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post