Big Bang T.O.P addresses fans for the first time in 2 years


Article: 'Fitted suit + eye contact'...Big Bang T.O.P apologizes to fans at fan meeting..."I will strive to reflect and restore the disappointment"

Source: OSEN

Big Bang's T.O.P who was silent in front of reporters smiled broadly in front of the fans who were looking forward to his return.

The singer completed his final military duties at the Yongsan Craft Center and was discharged to civilian status on July 6th. Many reporters gathered for his last day at the center but the singer mobilized bodyguards and finished his last shift without saying a word.

At the end of the shift the singer changed into a suit and held a surprise fan meeting with 200 fans at a pedestrian overpass in front of Hannam Elementary School. He casually talked to the fans, smiling brightly and shaking hands giving them a 90-degree greeting.

He also posted an apology to fans in English on Instagram and said, "Even though I'm not proud of myself, I would like to express my deepest gratituted to all the fans who made time and efforts to share this moment with me. I will make sure to reflect on myself and repay the hurts and disappointments I have caused you. Again, thank you. Until I see you again...love T.O.P"

Although the singer is receiving a chilly reception from the public, fans are cheering for the singer's return. Many are curious whether he will be making a comeback soon.



  1. [+1,732, -52] ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ his fans are crazy.
  2. [+547, -30] The wheelchair cosplay has suddenly disappeared ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ 
  3. [+359, -23] Korea's pathetic level!
  4. [+171, -19] Look at all the things he's doing under the bridge ㅋ ㅋㅋ
  5. [+165, -19] Oh my gosh ㅋ ㅋ this reporter knows his name ㅋㅋ
  6. [+38, -2] He must see his fans as dogs and pigs..
  7. [+31, -0] Isn't this a cult?? his fans basically don't care whether he committed a crime.
  8. [+32, -2] This is why no one respects fandom culture...they're all out of their minds!
  9. [+22, -0] Reporter Park So-young...I'll remember..
  10. [+18, -1] Look at this thug laughing ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ 
  11. [+13, -3] Don't crawl back to TV you junkie criminal!
  12. [+9, -2] What kind of parents raised such a thug! He's a disgrace!
  13. [+9, -2] I can tell right away from the title the news agency that wrote this ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post