Afreeca BJ alleges there's more beyond Jung Joon Young's Golden Phone


Article: BJ Berry: "There is a deeper connection beyond Jung Joon-young's golden phone"

Source: MT Star News

BJ Berry [Yeolmae] has revealed the second revelations regarding her ex-bf, former 100% member Woo Chang-beom.

BJ Berry posted a notice on Afreeca TV titled "I'll be on air at 10:00pm tomorrow" and shared a screenshot that read: "I got a call yesterday. I was just going to be a psychopath by myself and was going to just lie but I decided I'm not going to hurt myself anymore for people who use me. We are in the process of accumulating all the information from the calls we received yesterday. In fact I wanted to do a broadcast right away but my mental state wasn't so great. I'll put it all in a YouTube video and upload it because I expect that my account here [at Afreeca TV] might get suspended. I'll share the screenshots from the chats and show you the evidence in order one by one. I'm going to ask my friends if I can share these chats but I'll try to protect their identities and keep them anonymous as much as possible if I can. But for the purpose of full transparency I'll do my best to make sure I reveal it all. I'll explain all the rumors that you're hearing. I swear you'll want to hear it. I ask that you please refrain from making assumptions about what you're hearing and seeing right now."


Screenshot posted by BJ Berry on Afreeca TV

She continued, "Its not just about the two of us, it's about a lot of people in the entertainment industry. It's related to the huge news in the media currently [Burning Sun] so we need to be careful and that's why I decided to put out this notice."

Earlier, BJ Berry had posted a katalk screenshot on Afreeca TV that said, "Woo Chang-beom had cheated on her with his current girlfriend and that he [Woo] had circulated a sex tape taken when they were lovers in Jung Joon Young's controversial tokbang. This tokbang includes Jung Joon Young and Lee Jong-hyun. [Note: prior report named GOT7 Mark's name as being included in this specific chatroom]." BJ Berry then warned that there will be "new revelations beyond Jung Joon Young's "golden phone."

Earlier that day, her ex-bf Woo Chang-beom held a broadcast live on Afreeca TV with current girlfriend Seo-yoon and countered her allegations saying, "he was tired of her 10yr old victim cosplay." Woo then said that "he had already separated with her [BJ Berry] at the time so he wasn't cheating and didn't understand why she was doing this a year later." 

Regarding the allegations that he [Woo] tried to share their sex tape in the so called "Jung Joon Young's tokbang," Woo stated, "It's definitely not true. If it's true, then consider the reason why I ended up not doing so."

BJ Berry is scheduled to upload the YouTube video to explain her position in 10 hours on July 3rd 10:00 PM KST. Stay tuned for updates.




admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post