Netizens are criticizing an actress for dressing her 12yr old in "lingerie"


Article: Park Yeon Su: "12yr old in lingerie?...ignorant and thoughtless women.." 

Source: Sports Seoul

Netizens are criticizing actress Park Yeon Su for dressing her 12yr old in lingerie.

The actress had posted a photo on Instagram of her 12 year old daughter Song Ji Ah on the 30th. But when netizens saw the photo, they left comments under the post saying, "The concept of dressing a 12yr old in lingeries makes me uncomfortable." "It seems very close to lingerie, her thighs are exposed bare and it looks like she's covering her private parts?? What is this? Ignorant and thoughtless women!"

Park Yeon Su, angry about the comments replied to the netizens and said, "Lingerie?...ignorant and thoughtless women? I guess you use words like expose, lingerie and thighs for a 12yr old girl because you're full of those kinds of thoughts.."

She then posted a full body photo of her daughter wearing the dress in question and expressed that "people are simply misunderstanding the concept of the photo shoot." She has since then deleted the original photo from Instagram.
Original photo that has been deleted on Instagram

Full size photo of alleged "lingerie" dress - posted by @parkyeonsu on Instagram
  1. [+1,298, -141] I think the issue here is she's not wearing undergarments? Also, the picture we first saw looked worse?...I think the photo is misleading, we can't blame the daughter. The photo is actually really pretty. There was a shorter dress before that did look like "lingerie."
  2. [+896, -126] I'm a mom to a daughter and even I think this outfit is inappropriate. She's only 12 years old and should be wearing something sweet and fresh fitting for her age. This looks a bit too mature..
  3. [+864, -56] What kind of world are we living in nowadays?? What kind of mom would give her daughter such a dress?? If this was my daughter I would never let them leave the house or be exposed to the media like this. Never!
  4. [+707, -43] It's not lingerie but it's too revealing. She's not yet a high school student but still an elementary school student so I think many people looking at it will be conflicted because of that...but really parents need to be careful..
  5. [+384, -19] ARE YOU EVEN A MOTHER!!? I saw that you deleted the photo on Instagram after causing the controversy on your own...
  6. [+147, -5] But I saw that photo too...when I saw the picture with her thighs bare I got angry too. I guess I wasn't the only one. Why would you take this kind of picture? Are you preparing your daughter to be a celebrity? It would've been better to put her in a student-like dress and not an adult garment..
  7. [+142, -6] I wrote a comment too saying it doesn't look appropriate because it reminds me of underwear. As someone raising 2 daughters you have to careful so people don't misunderstand..
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post