Rapper B-Free issues public apology to BTS + netizens react


Article: Rapper B-Free apologizes to BTS and their fans after 6 years..."please forgive me"

Source: Newsis

Rapper B-Free has apologized to BTS and Army for his past comments.

In 2013, the rapper had participated in 'Kim Bong Hyun's Hip Hop Invitational 1st Anniversary' broadcast and questioned BTS Suga and RM's choices of debuting as idols stating, "Is BTS' music hip hop? Is wearing makeup like a girl on stage hip hop?" He then asked how the members met and said, "You guys could also have taken the path of becoming real rappers but I guess you couldn't beat the temptation of becoming idols."

The fans, angry about his comments asked him to apologize and he said, "I didn't think I had such an impact on many people but anyways, if you're that pissed off and thinking about what I said for over 20 minutes you need to find yourself a boyfriend."

The rapper posted an apology on Twitter on the 14th to address his past comments and said, "To BTS and their fans I am so sorry for all the emotional pain I’ve caused. Please forgive me. Wish the best. I’m incredibly sorry to BTS and BTS’s fans for my past actions. I thought that I’d be able to say this face-to-face one day but…for now, I’ll express my thoughts like this.”


  1. [+2,391, -11] He called BTS 'BTS b*tches' and humiliated them in other extreme ways right to their faces. He's only apologizing now because he wants attention so please don't feed the troll.
  2. [+986, -8] ^^ We told him to don't even bother apologizing but of course he never listens ^^
  3. [+560, -1] Who?
  4. [+445, -2] Why is this in the celebrity news section when no one knows who he is...
  5. [+371, -4] Nugu..
  6. [+123, -0] Suga was 20 and Namjoon was 19 at the time, and it still makes me upset to think of them staying quiet while listening to him, though I'm sure being rookies had a lot to do with their intimidation as well ㅜ BTS has earned their justice and that's all that matters. He needs to stop talking and apologizing.
  7. [+116, -2] I still can't watch that video of him dissing them. He said so many rude things to their faces and I just don't think I can stand to watch the facial expressions of the kids.
  8. [+101, -2] I think I remember him saying that BTS became more famous because he dissed them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's so pathetic, just ignore the troll

cr. commentary translations to Netizenbuzz


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post