U-Kiss Dongho reveals that he recently divorced his wife + netizens react


Article: UKiss Dongho...why did he suddenly announce on SNS that he divorced his wife? 

Source: dailian.co.kr

U-KISS Dongho has revealed that he recently divorced his wife.

The former singer revealed his position through his SNS on Tuesday on the 22nd and said, "I'm sorry for causing you to worry. I decided to divorce my wife because of differences in personality. The decision was made after much discussion and consideration. I didn't break up with the mother of my child because of a bad relationship. I will fulfill my responsibilities as a parent to the end. I'm someone that's been exposed to the media a lot but I'd like to sincerely ask for privacy so that this issue doesn't affect my son's future growth."

Dongho made his debut with U-KISS in 2008 and has since then being active in various activities including music and other entertainment programs. He married his wife in November 2015 and divorced after a year of marriage.



  1. [+5,201, -103] Did you think marriage would be manman hani~
  2. [+2,434, -32] Wasn't there news of this before??
  3. [+1,305, -42] All of a sudden? It's only been a few months, what happened?~~
  4. [+703, -77] We don't care..
  5. [+672, -137] It's useless to worry about celebrities...
  6. [+211, -5] If you're going to end up in a divorce please don't bring your child on TVㅜㅜㅠ 
  7. [+200, -1] Now he's going to be a YouTuber ㅋㅋ
  8. [+197, -28] Is there anyone who has the right personality?...It's all about compromise.ㅉㅉ
  9. [+187, -7] Please use birth control guys..
  10. [+155, -6] The minute you marry because of a baby..it's over~
  11. [+126, -2] It's not even a bad relationship so why are you breaking up? Especially with a baby involved?? Why is it that everyone just thinks...well I can't live my life so I'm just going to get a divorce..
  12. [+90, -4] I knew this was going to happen...
  13. [+56, -1] Don't you feel sorry for your wife?? She's only 26 years old and is now divorced and a single mom...all you want to do is go around and freely enjoy life as a bachelor..
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post