BTS Jungkook expresses gratitude to fans on his birthday with a special surprise


BTS Jung Kook has expressed gratitude to fans with a special surprise.

On his birthday on September 1st, fans across the globe took to Twitter to celebrate the occasion by trending multiple hashtags at midnight 0:00 KST.

The top 7 hashtags on Twitter #HappyBirthdayJungkook, #GoldenJungkookDay, #HappyJungkookDay, #1stSeptemberMiracle, #정무행알 [Jungkooksaengil], and more trended for the golden maknae's birthday.

Shortly after 1:00am KST on his birthday, Jung Kook took to Twitter to personally thank his fans with a selfie and wrote, "Thank you for making me happy."

Image

He also made a post on weverse and wrote:

"Hello, this is Jung Kook. I feel that if ARMY weren't here, I wouldn't have been so happy on my birthday as I am today. I looked up everything that you did for me and I'm really grateful...you did so much..I wanted to go a cafe and have a cup of coffee and take a bite out of a hotdog..!! Besides the cafe, I've also seen so many b'day advertisements and good deeds. I've been imagining things like this and that even before my birthday, I was very excited, happy, and thankful."

"To be honest it still feels amazing and at times unreal to receive b'day wishes from so many people (from my love ARMY). I don't know if its ok for me to receive them. Thank you so much...I'm so happy. I always uploaded a cover song on my birthday but unfortunately I won't be able t today. So instead of that I'd like to give you something else...a small gift to express my gratitude to you. I'll upload it a little later ha ha. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. I'll spend the day happily 💜." - cr. @btsweverseupdate

He then shared on Twitter a snippet of himself singing a solo song entirely in English with a caption, "As for this...please look forward to it ㅎㅎ [he he] "
The BTS maknae was born September 1st, 1997 and turns 22 (23 yrs old Korean age) today.

Happy Birthday to golden maknae Jung Kook!!

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post