Did Kang Ta cheat on announcer Oh Jung-Yeon?


Article: Broadcaster Oh Jung Yeon, another revelation in the Kang Ta X Woo Joo Ahn x Jung Yoomi scandal

Source: Daily Sports

Broadcaster Oh Jung Yeon is creating a stir with another post on her social media.

The announcer is topping the real-time search rankings for her post on the 2nd on Instagram where she confessed that she was deeply hurt by a lover's betrayal.

She said, "If you found out that the person you've been dating for half a year is seeing another woman, wouldn't' you be shocked? If you find him in bed with another woman wouldn't you be deeply in shock? Especially if it's someone that you looked up to as an idol? It creates such a huge ripple in everything you've ever known making you wonder whether everything you've seen, heard, and ever believed was real."

She continued, "This is what I went through 2 years ago. I've been through a lot since then, it's been a long tough road. I've overcome my difficulties and I'm happily living my life. The names of these two people in the media and search engines yesterday is reminding me once again of that nightmare. Anyone who acts so innocent in front of others but causes someone to cry tears of blood deserves punishment. I'm sure you'll go on your life like nothing happened but is it really vain of me to wish for a world where basic justice is served?"


  1. [+13,871, -189] Jung Yeon-ah, It must've been a huge wound to heal from. I know how hard it is to get over that kind of scar and your self-esteem probably took a huge hit but cheer up and be happy. The universe has a way of revealing it all in the end~
  2. [+8,858, -86] I was a fan once and know about that type of feeling too. Just live your life well and don't worry. They'll get their revenge. Fighting!
  3. [+4,753, -92] Kang Ta is not the victim here..
  4. [+4,464, -66] Daebak!..
  5. [+1,854, -17] So Kang Ta was dating two women while dating Oh Jung-yeon??ㅉㅉ
  6. [+1,275, -26] I really applaud her for the courage~~
  7. [+1,112, -17] He has always looked like a dirty thug..even from his looks...don't get hurt anymore and I hope you meet better people...I don't think he'll be able to do that to another woman anymore..
  8. [+885, -17] She's from SM too so for her to reveal this is very courageous of her...Jung-Yeonah Fighting!~~~~~
  9. [+766, -17] The entertainment industry is just of full of animals and thugs..stay strong!
  10. [+610, -17] Her whole life was shattered in just one day...I really hope there's some kind of punishment..

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post