Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun give conflicting statements regarding marriage issues


Article: Goo Hye Sun, Ahn Jae-hyun controversy..."he said I wasn't sexy" vs. "contact with women? It's slander. I even paid the settlement fee."

Source: My Daily

Goo Hye Sun (35) and Ahn Jae Hyun (32) are facing the biggest crisis after 3 years of marriage.

The couple gave different stances on the divorce as they continue sharing public revelations about their marriage through their personal SNS.

Ahn Jae Hyun who only released an official stance through their mutual agency HB Entertainment has broken his silence on SNS revealing the following on his Instagram on the 21st:

"Hello. This is Ahn Jae Hyun. 

I'm sorry for causing controversy with personal matters. I loved Goo Hye Sun very much and I respected her throughout our marriage. I thought maybe because we're both public figures we'd settle this quietly. I remained silent and tried to endure it quietly however I thought that I should reveal everything so that that the truth is not distorted. After hearing her slander that I contacted other women while drunk I couldn't remain silent any longer and decided to write this message. 

Our marriage began we liked each other and we were happy at times but the past 3 years have also been taxing for me mentally. We both made efforts to improve our relationship but it wasn't easy for us to close the distance between us. Inevitably, we agreed to separate and I moved out so that she could live comfortably with her five pets. Afterwards, around July 30 after continuous conversations, Goo Hye Sun and I agreed to divorce. 

I paid the full divorce settlement fee that Goo Hye Sun personally calculated and decided. In her settlement breakdown, she even included things like a daily charge for her share of the housework and donations she had made to charities during our marriage. I fully agreed to her demands because I wanted to support my wife who I had loved not because I was at fault. But a few days letter. Goo Hye Sun claimed that the amount we initially agreed on wasn't enough and requested ownership of the apartment where we had lived together as a couple.

On August 8th I notified our agency about our divorce and the CEO attempted to talk us out of it and persuaded us to consider the timing. However, my feelings about the divorce remained the same.

The next day, Goo Hye Sun came by my apartment where I was living alone and lied to the security guard that she had lost her key and got a spare to enter my apartment. She claimed she wasn't trespassing because she was my wife. When I was sleeping, she went through my phone and started making recordings. I was extremely shocked and frightened by her behavior. That's when I realized that continuing our marriage would only hurt both of us more and I became even more certain about getting a divorce. 

There's a conversation on my phone with our CEO after we had met up regarding the divorce. The CEO asked me about one aspect of our stories that didn't match up regarding ownership of the apartment and who had rights to it. She claims I swore about her but I never said one bad word about her to the CEO. 

A few days later, [Goo Hye Sun] contacted me to say that she wanted a divorce immediately. She had hired a lawyer. She sent me a divorce agreement and a press statement and told me to get a lawyer because she was planning on filing with the court on August 28. Because she was making additional requests, I had to get a loan and sell my home so I had no choice but to inform our agency of everything. This was not to involve our agency in our personal matters, but because, as an actor under the agency, I needed to let them know about what would be happening in the future.

After getting married, for the past one year and four months, I have been receiving psychiatric treatment and am currently taking antidepressants. During my married life, I did my utmost as a husband, and I have never done anything that I was ashamed of.

I saw [Goo Hye Sun’s] words that she wanted to remain married. After seeing her hurt other people by distorting what we agreed on together after our long conversations, and seeing her continuously distort the truth with her words, all I could think was that now, even more than before, I don’t think I can continue with this marriage.

I am deeply, deeply sorry to our agency, who has suffered damage because of our personal matters; to the “My Ugly Duckling” staff, who suffered damage on the day of their broadcast; and to the crew of my drama. I am ashamed, and I want nothing more than to apologize. And I feel sorry for my wife, who must be suffering emotionally as she goes about this kind of behavior. But it’s difficult for me to understand [these actions]. Since these things happened because I was unable to smoothly take care of my personal matters [in private], I sincerely apologize. I’m sorry.  

— Ahn Jae Hyun"

Goo Hye Sun then also took to her Instagram to respond to Ahn Jae Hyun's message and said,

"Hello. This is Goo Hye Sun.

I had to write this post after reading Ahn Jae Hyun’s statement.

I want to explain about receiving the settlement fee. The part where he mentioned about my donations is referring to the amount of money that would have gone to our wedding but instead that we donated. The entire donation was paid by my funds so I requested that he pay me back for half of it.

I paid for the fee for the interior of Ahn Jae Hyun’s current home, and I had done 100% of the household chores, so I’m requesting a working fee of 30,000 won per day… It was not a settlement fee for the divorce.

After our dog died, I was the first to suffer from depression. I introduced my husband to my doctor and he started going as well. After he started getting better, he liked to drink so he would call other women while intoxicated. I saw this with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears.

Since it could cause misunderstandings, I warned him to stop but it ended up being a reason for our frequent fights. Their secret conversations became something that was hidden from me.

He told me that he wanted to eat beef soup for his birthday, so I woke up at dawn to make it for him. But he only took a few bites and didn’t finish it. Instead, he left to go outside and have a birthday party with other people. Watching that, I realized that his love for me was far gone.

But to thank his mom for giving birth to her son, I installed an air conditioner, a new laundry washer, and refrigerator at her home. We ended up fighting that day too.

The apartment that he is living in during the separation wasn’t purchased for the separation. He told me that he wanted to focus on his acting so I respected his wishes and gave him permission. I had the right to go to his apartment that day.

The issue with the house had started even before our separation. He rarely spent time at the house and so I had told him to give me the house if I was going to be the only one who spent time there. He claimed that he would give me the house if we ever divorced, so I told him I understood. He started talking about divorce over and over again ever since.

When I asked him what I did wrong, he would say that I wasn’t sexy. My husband told me that he wanted to divorce me because my nipples weren’t sexy. Even while we were together, he became bored with our marriage and would fall asleep while watching YouTube videos that only men who were bored with their marriage would listen to…

I was a ghost at my house. The woman you once loved so much became a zombie. Even now. 

— Goo Hye Sun"

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post