Jun Somi drops hints on her upcoming comeback


Article: Jun Somi, "Comeback spoilers? I'm working hard on recording + writing lyrics...please look forward to it"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

Jun Somi has released comeback spoilers raising the fans' expectations.

On the 29th, Somi held a casual solo live stream with fans on V app and when asked by a fan to give a comeback spoiler, she said,  "I’m recording a lot. When I told him that I was doing a V Live, Teddy told me to be sure to tell you that I’m recording a lot. I’m writing lyrics too and doing many things, so I hope you look forward to it.”

기사 이미지

She then asked fans what they like to watch on YouTube adding that she was really impressed with Jang Sung Kyu's channel and that she's thinking about whether should should make her videos like that as well.

Somi made her solo debut under YG's 'The Black Label' in June with title track 'Birthday' composed by producer Teddy.

  1. [+468, -36] Eh...not really looking forward to it.
  2. [+322, -26] Is this really a comeback or another debut??
  3. [+56, -7] She's already used up her image ~~~~~her popularity is gone. Her debut track was a flop.
  4. [+33, -2] If she flops again she will really show she has no potential as a solo...I mean just accept it. This is not the time to worry about your pride, just let it take a hit and go back to IOI.
  5. [+31, -3] All she does is act cute on stage. She's terrible. 
  6. [+29, -3] You can start by learning some respect..
  7. [+21, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she really thinks she's some top star. 
  8. [+12, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she needs to find another career path
  9. [+9, -2] Uh..just leave the song writing to the professionals...
  10. [+7, -2] ~I'll take a pass on YG druggies..How is she a solo artist when she's so bad at singing. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post