[BREAKING] Jonghyun announces exit from CNBlue after leaked DMs to BJ


Article: Lee Jonghyun announces exit from CNBlue after leaked messages →deletes SNS →reflection

Source: SPOTV News

CNBlue's Jonghyun has announced his exit from the group.

The singer was caught up in controversy after sending a direct message to BJ Park Min Jung stating "I'm enjoying your YouTube videos ㅎ please upload more fun videos ㅎ. Your tummy fat is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ." 


DM's from Jonghyun to BJ Park Min Jung who exposed him on Instagram

The YouTuber (BJ) exposed Jonghyun's DMs on Instagram and stated, "I wanted to reveal Lee Jonghyun's messages to prevent other women from being victimized. I'm sorry for my thoughtless actions."

Afterwards, Jonghyun deleted his Instagram account and released an official statement through his label FNC Entertainment on the 28th announcing his leave from the group and said, "I apologize to all the people I've hurt through my inappropriate words and actions and to all the people I've disappointed. Although it's late, I'm announcing my leave from CNBlue. I feel sorry to have caused harm to the members and have notified them of my withdrawal. I'm ashamed to have disappointed fans who believed in me."

He continued, "since all of us, including I, are currently serving in the military, it took a while to express my opinion and make this announcement. I'm sorry and I'm grateful to our agency for waiting. I feel regret over my actions and will accept all criticisms. I'm sorry for drawing causing criticism over such a shameful matter." 

Netizens left various comments in online communities about his leave from the group and said:

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he'll probably still go around sending DM's even after leaving."

"So he went through that whole scandal before and still caused another one? ㅋㅋ once a thug always a thug~"

"People don't change."

"They need to check all the DM's sent during army service hours." 

"He'll probably still go around sending DMs even after leaving the group."

"He had such an innocent image on WGM. What happened?"

With regards to BJ Park Min Jung that exposed Jonghyun's controversial DM's, netizens sent her messages of support and said:

"Please don't apologize. You did a great job! :)"

"Don't be sorry...the evils of society have to exposed. You did great!!"

"I support you!! Thank you for revealing it and preventing further crimes. You did a good job!!!"

"Please don't apologize. Jonghyun is living just fine with his lies without any sense of reflection ㅋㅋㅋ He should be the one apologizing. People never change."

Jonghyun was currently in reflection due to his involvement in Jung Joon Young's controversial tokbang where they shared illegally filmed hidden camera p*rn as well as conversations degrading women including comments of r*pe.

Jonghyun's controversial katalks with Jung Joon Young 

What do you think of Jonghyun's controversy? Was it worth leaving the group? 

Sources: (1) (2) (3)


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post