Dispatch confirms media reports that iKON's B.I purchased drugs


Dispatch has confirmed prior media reports regarding former iKON member B.I's case.

An official from the Gyeonggi Southern Police Agency Drug Investigation revealed in a call to Dispatch on the 18th that "B.I admitted to some of the charges during investigation."

B.I attended investigations at the National Police Agency on the 17th as a reference but because he admitted to some of the drug charges his status has been switched to suspect. 

The police official stated, "There was a mismatch in the statements provided by B.I and 'A' [Han Seo Hee] so we're conducting further investigations. We will summon Yang Hyun Suk soon to investigate whether he appeased and threatened A at the time and whether he obstructed police investigations into B.I's case."

In a related development, according to eToday, A [Han Seo Hee] reportedly attended police investigations privately on the 16th before B.I was summoned.

Source: Dispatch


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post