Netizens rediscover AOA through their amazing stages on Mnet's 'Queendom'


Article: A rediscovery of an 8 year girl group on Queendom..."good thing AOA decided to come out"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

Netizens are praising AOA for their amazing performances on Mnet's 'Queendom.'

On the September 12th episode, the artists faced off in their second battle with cover performances and AOA wowed with their rendition of Mamamoo's 'Egotistic' while dressed in suits.

Knight images

Netizens left positive comments in online communities and said,

"They looked so cool, I hope they do a concept like this on their next album!" 

"You can't ignore their experience. Their stage was amazing! I think it's great that they're able to show different sides."

"At first I thought that the show would be too easy for Mamamoo to dominate but AOA is really ahead of the game. You can't ignore their years of experience."

"They did a great job with 'Queendom'. I thought they were your average girl group but you can tell they have a lot of love for their group and enjoy themselves on stage."

"They were amazing! I think the boyish concept fit them well. Comeback and dominate and make Choa regret leaving!

"Because of this show I was able to rediscover AOA. I didn't care for them before but I've become a fan and memorized their names. I even watch their stages twice a day now. Turns out FNC was the problem all along. Jimin has great ideas. Chanmi is a great dancer. Hye-jung is funny and looks great in a suit. Yuna is a great singer and Seolhyun balances the group with her mid low tone. All of them caught my eye and I could see their individual charms.

"I'm seeing Seolhyun in a new way now. I can't believe she stayed loyal to her group despite how popular she is."

"FNC needs to leave all their future concepts to Jimin. She has lots of great ideas."

It appears that through 'Queendom' AOA has been able to regain their popularity.

'Queendom' airs Thursdays on Mnet at 9:20 pm KST.



admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post