[BREAKING] Sulli found dead at her home in Seongnam


Article: [Official] SM side "We can't believe Sulli left us today...in disbelief and heart-broken"

Source: Sports Chosun

Former f(x) member Sulli (Choi Jin-ri, 25) has been found dead.

SM released an official statement on the 14th stating, "Sulli has left us. This situation is so unbelievable and heart-breaking. We sincerely ask you to refrain from spreading rumors or speculative articles for the bereaved family who are grieving over this tragedy. We express our deep condolences to her family."

According to the Seongnam Sujeong Police Station in Gyeonggi Province, Sulli was found dead at her home in Simgok-dong, Sujeong-gu, Seongnam at 3:21pm. Her manager was the first person who discover her dead at her home.

Police believe she committed suicide but have opened an investigation to determine the cause of death.

Deep condolences to her fans, friends and family. May she rest in peace.

PS: If you're struggling with thoughts of suicide or depression, you can reach out to this list here.

  1. [+25,156, -236] SM needs to arrange for psychological evaluations of all their artists right now. They need to manage their artists on a consistent basis. 
  2. [+19,393, -101] The fault isn't just with the malicious comments but also the reporters who start these controversies with their malicious articles not based on fact. Stop taking articles from Instagram. So many celebrities have gotten hate from photos taken from Instagram and written to give them hate. Please be careful when you write articles!
  3. [+5,994, -53] It can't be real. No way
  4. [+4,985, -259] Sulli-ya, I't must've been so hard. I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you even though you sent us signals many times. Please, be happy where you are and I'll think of you always. I won't forget. Thank you for the happy memories.
  5. [+3,539, -62] Unni, please don't be stressed there.
  6. [+1,830, -55] Take care of Taeyeon too please.
  7. [+1,504, -31] Sulli-ya, october is too cold so please dress warmly on your journey there and eat a lot of delicious things. If you have any regrets, shed them all before you go. I love you.
  8. [-1,903, -20] Only on Sulli's articles are men commenters in their 20s, 30s, 40s overwhelmingly high. If you look at the ranking searches, the top 3 photos are related to sexual harassment. Someone even shared a deep fake photo of Sulli playing with a knob, Korean men killed her!
  9. [+1,275, -20] I'm sure SM is shocked by this too because they've been with the agency for over a decade but please, starting now, sue hate commenters. What's the point of an agency? Do you really see your artists as products? Start taking care of their mental health.
  10. [+1,272, -21] I'm sorry I liked you quietly. I should've been more loud with my like of you but because I'm older I didn't want people to judge me for liking an idol. I'm sorry. 
  11. [+706, -14] I thought we'd learned something after Jonghyun's death.
  12. [+664, -5] Of course it isn't entirely SM's fault but seeing that it happened again it means they didn't care as an agency. Please take care of your artists now! Please don't repeat this anymore.
  13. [+449, -15] I'm so angry with grief! Why did Sulli die??? How can this happen? 
  14. [+410, -21] Seeing this happen to Jong-hyun, and now Sulli I'm afraid for Taeyeon and Taemin.  SM needs to take care of the mental health of its artists!
  15. [+374, -3] Please ban the journalists from attending the funeral! I'm so angry because this is their fault for writing all those malicious articles about her.
Additional source: The Fact [Article and photos have been deleted by the Fact]


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post