Jung Dae Eun and girlfriend Han Seo Hee expose Monsta X Wonho for unpaid debts



ArticleJung Dae-eun to Monsta X  Wonho, "Pay back the money" VS "not true at all" → Lawyers' text disclosure [General]

Source: iMBC

Monsta X Wonho (Lee Ho-suk, 24) is under controversy for unpaid debts.

Jung Dae Eun posted a photo of Wonho on TV on her Instagram on the 29th and said, "Ho-suk! When are you going to pay me back?" 
From Jung Dae Eun's Instagram
Jung Dae Eun's girlfriend and former idol trainee, Han Seo Hee, replied to the post and said, "When are you going to pay back the thirty million won (~$27,000). It's been over six years and you've paid less than 10%." 

In response to the claims, an official from Monsta X Wonho's agency Starship released a statement on the 30th and said, "It's not true at all. We plan to take strict legal action against these false rumors."

Jung Dae Eun then revealed texts between her and Wonho's lawyer as follows:



Wonho's lawyer: "Hello. I'm the lawyer representing Monsta X Wonho. The post Jung Da Eun made online has found its way to media outlets and I'm attempting to confirm the facts. Please confirm the details of what you're talking about. When did Ho-suk borrow money from you? Please tell me the facts in detail?"

Jung Dae Eun: "Tell Ho-suk to contact me directly."

Wonho's lawyer: Can we meet perhaps? I'll accurately relay the message. 

Jung Dae Eun: Come to Songdo. Let's meet each other at [address]

Wonho's lawyer: Is there any way you can come to our office in Gwanghamun?

Jung Dae Eun: There's no reason for me to go there. Why should I go there when I'm the victim. 

Wonho's lawyer: What damages did you suffer exactly? Wonho thinks he doesn't have to reimburse anything to you so he's curious why you're saying he owes you. If you tell me what he owes you I'll make sure to deliver it accurately to him and make sure that there's no damage to you."

Jung Dae Eun: "Is he saying he paid back the two million won? That's ridiculous. We got an apartment in Yeoksam-dong and agreed to pay the rent 50/50. Ho-suk didn't pay the rent so the 10 million deposit was taken from me. He stole my things, sold them abroad secretly and borrowed 300,000 and 500,000 won from me and said he would definitely pay me back once he settled his accounts with the agency. He would make excuses whenever I asked him to pay me back so in 2016 I told him he needs to pay me back by the end of the year. He said he'll pay me 100,000 won (~$100) each day but all he paid was 200,000 won over two days."

Wonho's lawyer: I'll confirm this with him. I think it would be good if you give me details of the items and the amounts. 

Jung Dae Eun: [Phone number] Please contact my lawyer here. 

Wonho and Jung Dae Eun appeared together on comedy variety 'Ulzzang Generation' in the past before Wonho made his debut with Monsta X in 2015.

  1. [+2,310, -42] The fact that he stole her things and sold them...I'm getting goosebumps ㄷㄷㄷ
  2. [+1,614, -37] If you're going to live with someone you need to be transparent if you have money issues. Why isn't he paying her back? Why did he let it drag on for this long?
  3. [+1,330, -72] So they lived together...
  4. [+672, -26] ㅋ his stupid fangirls are blaming her saying she's trying to drag him down now that he's famous ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ you realize that no one in real life knows his face or name other than you right? ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ hilarious ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ if anything, Jung Dae Eun is more famous that him for being on 'Ulzzang Generation'ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ what a joke ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ sigh
  5. [+506, -47] They lived together...
  6. [+346, -8] Jung Dae Eun is more handsome~
  7. [+329, -18] Wonho fans already know he shouldn't have debut in the first place. I remember there was a post back then about his past but Monsta X was so nugu back then no one cared.  Kihyun even had a picture drinking as a minor. Only Shownu, IM and Hyungwon were unproblematic. All the other ones were problematic with their comments or their attitude tsk tsk.
  8. [+293, -8] Yet he had money to buy his mom a house in Gangnam..
  9. [+241, -12] Even looks like a thug~
  10. [+154, -5] That's why you have to be careful to avoid living with a snake. They might look innocent in the face but..
  11. [+153, -8] It's not like he can compete with his skills anyway...he's just a visual
  12. [+67, -1] So why did he pay back 200,000 won if it wasn't true?

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post