Nam Tae-hyun confesses that he attempted suicide before


Article: Nam Tae-hyun, "There was a time where I tried to end my life"

Source: Newsen

Nam Tae Hyun has confessed that he attempted suicide before.

He made a post on Instagram on the 17th and stated, "I don't want to lose my friends and colleagues anymore. Like you guys, the occupation of "celebrity" is a job that is done by people. I’m also a celebrity who receives a lot of malicious comments, so this affects me a lot. She, my friend, must’ve been hurting so much. There was also a time where I tried to end my life because I didn’t think I could take it anymore. Many celebrities get really hurt and become discouraged by comments that may have been left without much thought. Many people tell me, “Then don’t look at the malicious comments.” When your name rises on trending searches and people call you to see what’s going on, it’s hard not to look at them. Please stop. I don’t want to lose any more friends and colleagues."

Shortly after writing the post, he deleted the post entirely and edited the caption to say, "You disgusting people. On the internet, you’re both judge and lawyer. Don’t babble so much. It will come back around to you. I know what I’ve done wrong and I’ve apologized sincerely and let those relationships go. It’s my business, so I’ll take care of it. Why are you trying to butt in on personal business? It’s not your business, so stop thinking about it and get lost."

Many netizens think his original post was written in memory of the late Sulli.

If you or someone you know is struggling with depression or suicide, please don't hesitate to seek help and reach out to this list here. If you can't find your country listed, please call your local emergency number. 

  1. [+9,777, -70] It's so creepy that these reporters are feigning innocence right now....where are the bad guys? Isn't it because of the provocative, malicious headlines and guesswork that journalists use? I'm so angry...
  2. [+6,995, -54] Don't sugarcoat it..just say it out correctly~
  3. [+6,445, -904] You definitely did something wrong...you didn't get hate for no reason...
  4. [+2,691, -64] What's with that provocative title?  I hope no one gets triggered by it...
  5. [+1,043, -33] All those thug reporters that write stories with malicious headlines based on rumors need to wake up!
  6. [+797, -37] Didn't he get chewed up because of his cheating though?? He needs to stop with the victim cosplay ㅋㅋ
  7. [+785, -25] Celebrities are criticized for the wrong thing? Instead of sugarcoating it why don't you say it out correctly...
  8. [+640, -41] Just shut up and stay still..was Sulli like you? ㅋㅋ Stop using Sulli in this situation. Her case was different from yours. She didn't do anything wrong to get hate...
  9. [+472, -34] It's disgusting that he's using this situation like this~
  10. [+444, -12] It wasn't fun for the two women either so just stop...


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post