Narsha draws attention with her comments regarding marriage


Article: Narsha on 'Knowing Brothers'..."I have no intent of getting a divorce"

Source: enews24

Brown Eyed Girls Narsha has revealed she has no intent of getting divorce.

Narsha, Jea, Miryo and Ga-in made an appearance on JTBC's 'Knowing Brothers' on the 26th and Narsha drew attention with her comments regarding her marriage.

She stated, "My marriage is going great. I have no intention of getting a divorce. I used to drink a lot but I stopped after I met my husband. I used to be so stressed when we were active and couldn't share my thoughts so I drank alone. When my husband saw it he shared with me sincerely how he felt. I was embarrassed to hear that but because of it I've been sober for three years. My husband is more important than alcohol."
  1. [+1,401, -6] It's nice to be able to change yourself for the other person after you get marriage. Most people usually try to change their partner. It's awesome that her husband wasn't annoyed or angry but rather shared how he felt.
  2. [+347, -8] They must really love each other~
  3. [+128, -2] I hope they live happily with each other
  4. [+92, -0] I want to get married but I don't want to get divorced..
  5. [+80, -1] I'm in tears this is so true. When I meet people who don't drink I don't want to either. It's nice to be able to meet someone you can change yourself for. Narsha, I hope you live happily together.
  6. [+11, -0] I really envy you. Don't drink guys~
  7. [+10, -0] Narsha met a good man..

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post