BTS take home four crowns including Record of the Year at 2019 MMAs



ArticleBTS win Record of the Year...total of four crowns [MMA 2019]

Source: OSEN
  1. [+1,666, -34] As expected, congratulations!
  2. [+922, -16] Just BTS being BTS
  3. [+906, -20] Frankly, seeing BTS you can tell they're on a completely different level. I don't feel as excited when I see other idol singers.
  4. [+954, -148] Honestly, I'm not a fan of them but as a man, when I see BTS I can tell they're way ahead of everyone else. I don't get why EXO think they can compete. 
  5. [+801, -11] Gotta admit...they deserve it. 
  6. [+230, -2] In six years, all that's changed is their outer appearance. Their character is still good...you really can't find any arrogance in them whatsoever. 
  7. [+209, -2] This year is also BTS' year...no one can beat them. 
  8. [+139, -3] From dancing, music, visuals...just all around geniuses. What a great group.
  9. [+67, -3] Jimin on stage is truly angelic...amazing.
  10. [+34, -3] Bangtan have always been talented idols since the beginning.

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post