Crayon Pop Ellin breaks her silence regarding alleged "romance scam"


ArticleEllin, "I want to address the Romance Scam scandal.I sincerely apologize for the controversy...I will announce my position tomorrow on live stream."

Source: Sports Seoul

Crayon Pop member Ellin has broken her silence regarding the alleged "romance scam" scandal.

On the afternoon of the 2nd, Ellin posted a letter on Afreeca TV bulletin titled "Hello, It's Ellin" that said, "Hello, It's Ellin. I want to sincerely apologize for the controversy that occurred yesterday. In particular, I'm sorry for inconveniencing my broadcast viewers and YouTube subscribers.  A lot of people asked me if the article that was posted on November 1st was true and many of my colleagues and acquaintances also contacted me with their concerns. Many reporters and people from my company also asked me whether the article was true. The article has been exaggerated and misinterpreted a lot in the media. I will announce my position tomorrow through my broadcast. Once again, I sincerely apologize for causing such a stir. I'll let you know the time tomorrow."

In the meantime, a netizen 'A' released a post online on the 1st accusing an "idol-turned-streamer" of "romance-scamming" him out of 1 billion won (~$1,000,000). Many netizens speculated it was the former Crayon Pop member Ellin.
  1. [+123, -2] If it were me, I'd have used the 1 billion won to buy some land, a building in the country, and a luxury vehicle instead of spending it on brand name things...
  2. [+55, -2] You took that much money from him but only saw him as a close oppa? What a joke~
  3. [+49, -2] You crossed the line and went too far. You should done it moderately~
  4. [+12, -0] Just return what you took and apologize. 
  5. [+10, -1] It was nice when you were getting stuff for free right? I hope he sues her so that she doesn't get away with it.
  6. [+4, -0] What a b****ㅉㅉ

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post