HyunA makes a confession on JTBC 'Knowing Brothers'


Article: Hyuna on 'Knowing Brothers'..."I had a crush on him for a year and half"...Dawn, "I didn't care at first"

Source: 10 Asia

Dawn (formerly E'Dawn) has confessed that he wasn't interested in HyunA at first.

HyunA and Dawn made an appearance as transfer students on JTBC 'Knowing Brothers' broadcasted on the 9th where HyunA confessed, "I had a crush on Dawn for a year and a half. I asked for his number first but he became distant for a few months after that."

Dawn replied, "I was a trainee at the time. I didn't really think Hyuna would like me."

When asked how he felt about HyunA, he said, "I was really excited but I also felt very strange. I couldn't believe such a huge star like Hyuna liked me. She was so humble and really took care of me. It made me open up my mind about her. I was able to talk to her more after that, we became friendly and she became someone I wanted to see again and again."



  1. [+1,795, -23] I hope you're both happy in the future.
  2. [+1,263, -32] The photos don't do him justice. He's more handsome in real life. 
  3. [+634, -25] Hyuna is kind but also the jealous type 
  4. [+496, -12] They look good together
  5. [+392, -11] They're both honey-eyed with each other...they seem happy~
  6. [+233, -4] They stayed together longer that I thought...good luck on your relationship
  7. [+194, -4] Neither of them have committed any crimes...They're so pretty together ㅠㅠ I'll cheer you guys on..
  8. [+91, -1] Wow...seeing them makes me realize that our country is becoming more advanced...actually this is very natural.
  9. [+54, -2] He looks more like Kim Na-young every time I see him
  10. [+36, -1] After watching this broadcast, I can see why HyunA fell in love with him ㅋㅋㅋ


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post