Yoo Jae Suk mourns the late Sulli & Goo Hara at the 'SBS Awards'


Article: Yoo Jae Suk, receives grand prize at 'SBS Entertainment Awards'… mourns Goo Hara, Sulli

Source: Sports Kyunghyang

Yoo Jae Suk received the grand prize [daesang] at the '2019 SBS Entertainment Awards'.

The event was held at the Sangam SBS Prism Tower in Mapo-gu Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th and during his speech he stated, "I didn't want to receive this prize without the rest of the 'Running Man' members. I'm sorry that I received this big prize alone. I want to thank all the members for 10 great years. I know it was difficult but thanks to all of you for your hard work and sweat. I'm also very grateful to the many fans who have loved 'Running Man' and our great crew, members, and guests who joined us along the way."

Yoo Jae Suk also mentioned the late Goo Hara and Sulli stating, "We also mourn Goo Hara and Sulli who have been friends of 'Running Man'. I hope you get to do whatever makes you happy. I hope you're comfortable there."
  1. [+15,240, -209] Congratulations to Yoo Jae Suk and Baek Jongwon for their Achievement Award. I could tell they were very sincere and genuine with their speech. I got goosebumps when Yoo Jae Suk mentioned the late Sulli and Goo Hara who had been mostly forgotten by celebrities in the music industry...as expected of Yoo Jae Suk
  2. [+5,503, -320] I was so impressed by Yoo Jae Suk's acceptance speech...that's why he's my all time favorite entertainer
  3. [+2,832, -229] Running Man is seriously a great show.. I've been an avid viewer for 10 years
  4. [+687, -39] And you all said Yoo Jae Suk's era is coming to an end?...it's seriously amazing that he's taken care of his image well for such a long time.
  5. [+623, -67] And that Gaseyeon lawyer dared to touch Yoo Jae Suk with allegations of a sexual assault...I hope he gets barred from practicing law ever again
  6. [+442, -45] Yoo Jae Suk just has his own personality...he's a great man
  7. [+205, -15] If you just live well you'll get blessed like Yoo Jae Suk too

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post