Han Seo Hee confesses that she attempted suicide


Article: Han Seo-hee, apologizes for her extreme choice → retorts to malicious comments

Source: Kyunghyang

Han Seo Hee has confessed to making an extreme choice.

On an Instagram live held on the 18th, Han Seo Hee confessed to attempting suicide stating, "A couple days ago I made an extreme choice. I attempted suicide through a drug overdose but woke up at Inha University Hospital. I cursed and got violent and asked the doctor to admit me to a closed ward."

She added, "To the people at Inha University hospital that I mentioned that won't get to see this broadcast, I'm very sorry. I don't know why I did that. I'm so sorry to those that sent me messages because they were worried about me. Thank you so much."

Angered by the malicious comments, Han Seo Hee eventually retorted back on her Instagram story threatening to sue saying, "You can leave me malicious comments on a Naver article. Is there a need to leave me hateful comments for me to see live? "Why is it XX??" Am I your servant? Everyone wants attention. I might not be famous and nobody cares about me but I'm famous enough for you to care."

"You made me famous, did I want to be? If you want, go and leave me malicious comments on an article or send me PDFs full of hateful comments and I'll respond to them. I thought you were fans. 

She added, "And to those commenters saying "I'm interested in XX a lot" "Live your life XX", "It's XX," why do you keep paying attention to girls in their 20s? Disgusting."

Meanwhile, Han Seo Hee is drawing attention for her visit to late Goo Hara's ossuary with kimchi jjigae [kimchi stew].
  1. [+6,619, -409] The hospital staff were so quiet about it that not even a passing dog knew yet she's plastering the news all over the place by herself...she has a serious case of SNS disease
  2. [+2,970, -153] I had fried rice for lunch today
  3. [+1,486, -71] Why do you keep writing articles about kids who aren't even celebrities??
  4. [+1,475, -118] Of course it's always everyone's fault but your own. You must be a saint..
  5. [+594, -53] Nugu??
  6. [+154, -29] Is she begging for forgiveness for her suicide attempt and then threatening to sue malicious commenters in the same breath?? ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋIs this real life?ㅋㅋ
  7. [+122, -19] The hospital is all hush about it but she's making all the noise on her ownㅋㅋ
  8. [+118, -6] Please stop paying her attention and don't write these articles anymore. We're tired.
  9. [+99, -11] This is why your childhood environment is so important..
  10. [+67, -13] If you don't want to get malicious comments then live quietly. You've done everything under the sun and now you're threatening to sue?ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post