Infinite's Sung Kyu greets fans after military discharge


Article: [Exclusive] "A lot of thoughts while living in the army ... Make sure to repay fans." (Interview)

Source: SPOTV News

Infinite's Kim Sung Kyu has been discharged from the military.

The singer held a mini fan meeting at Goseong Sports Complex and reunited with over 1,300 fans on the 7th after his military discharge.

While meeting with fans, Sung Kyu laughed and stated, "I can't believe I'm a global star. It was hard to see the people I wanted to see and I had a lot of thoughts while living in the army. I want to thank the fans that waited for two years. It's not a short time. Thank you and I promise to repay you."

Kim Sung Kyu enlisted on May 2018 and served in active duty in the 22nd division of Toseong-myeon in Goseong-mun, Gangwon-do. Kim Sung Kyu has already confirmed appearance on MBC's new program "Saram" and JTBC's "Knowing Bros."

  1. [+259, -4] We waited for a long time. We missed you Gyu~
  2. [+116, -0] I was worried because he enlisted in active dutyㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm glad you served well and came back safely ♥︎
  3. [+80, -2] I waited for you Kim Sung Kyu ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  4. [+69, -2] Do whatever you want to do~~
  5. [+59, -0] ㅠㅠㅠㅠI missed Sung Kyu ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ
  6. [+5, -0] Ah~I missed you so much Sung Kyu...welcome back~~
  7. [+3, -0] I'm not an infinite fan but I can tell he's a good person. Thank you for staying safe in the army. I hope we can see you on TV often from now on :)

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post