Actor Sung Joon reveals that he's married and has a 2 year old child


Article: Sung Joon, "I became a father while serving in the military...I wanted to be honest."

Source: Xports News

Actor Sung Joon has shared shocking news regarding his personal life.

On the 3rd, Sung Joon shared a handwritten letter that reads:

"Hello. This is actor Sung Joon of O& Entertaining greeting you all after a long time. 

I was always poor at expressing my feelings so I thought about how well I could express my personal story. In December 2018, I quietly enlisted in military service. Currently, I'm a Korean soldier and have been serving for a little over a year. By the time I joined the army, I had great changes in my life and joyous things. I have someone I love for the rest of my life. I was happy to know the news of the baby while making plans for the wedding. It was such a great joy and a miracle and blessing. 

But as I joined the army right away, I wanted to prioritize the protection of the two precious people that came to my life. So the legal process for marriage began soon as possible, but the wedding, which was supposed to be greeted by many in person, was not carried out. It was because I thought i best to wait to do so because I was about to join the army. 

So, after a year had passed, I recently applied for a change of service because I was worried about my wife, who would endure everything alone without me, so I started my remaining full-time military service. As an inexperienced first-timer, I wanted to keep my family a little closer, and I wanted to tell you honestly about my personal story albeit a bit late. I'm happy and excited to share the good news, but I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you right away. I'd be so happy if you could understand my story that I wanted to do well as a beginner. 

After finishing my remaining military service, I'll be back as actor Sung Joon with a stronger and more mature look than now. I'm also looking forward to a new beginning and change with new year 2020."




  1. [+6,297, -148] Is this a trend now? Having a baby before marriage and belatedly announcing the news..
  2. [+5,380. -107] Classic go-to statements: (?) "we were planning a wedding" (ㅋㅋ) ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ , "a blessing has found us"ㅋㅌㅌ ㅋㅌㅋㅌ
  3. [+2,303, -230] This letter sounds exactly as Chen's ㅋㅋㅋ did he copy off the "blessing has found us" part? ㅋㅋㅋ
  4. [+995, -78] Congratulations ^^
  5. [+637, -27] Talk about betraying your fans. It seems to be the trend nowadays to hide everything and announce the pre-marital pregnancy and marriage at once. This is nothing to be proud of so don't misunderstand and think it is.
  6. [+476, -14] Looks like he gained some courage after seeing Chen's..
  7. [+408, -16] Why isn't he writing the fact that it was a shotgun wedding..
  8. [+372, -26] He's trying to wrap it up nicely with the way he's wording it that you'd think pre-marital pregnancy is so great and a trendy way to do thingsㅎㅎ
  9. [+265, -9] If you were truly responsible you'd have consulted with each other first and planned for the pregnancy instead of suddenly like this..
  10. [+279, -36] If she hadn't gotten pregnant would you have married her? I hardly ever see these kind of marriages end well. How is that being responsible? Aren't you basically being forced to take responsibility?
  11. [+175, -8] Celebrities only get married nowadays because they got their girlfriends pregnant.
  12. [+132, -12] Sung Joon: "Thank you Chen hyung ^^"
  13. [+167, -71] Just because he writes it up so nicely doesn't change the fact that he's promiscuous
  14. [+57, -18] Didn't he date Suzy?
  15. [+20, -8] What's the difference whether he chose to have an abortion or have the baby? Either way he's taking responsibility for his actions.
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post