Davichi's Lee Hae-ri reveals she auditioned for YG in the past


Article: Lee Hae-ri on Sketchbook, "dropped out of YG audition" → dropped out of the music department → dominated events after Davichi debut"

Source: Newsen via Nate

Lee Hae-ri has revealed that she auditioned for YG Entertainment in the past.

On an episode of KBS 2TV's "Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook" that aired on the 14th, the Davichi member revealed, "I applied for the practical music department at the University but I failed twice. I applied for YG Entertainment audition because I thought I should make money. I fell out on the second round."

She added, "Afterwards, I entered the University and majored in classic piano but I wasn't happy. I ended up dropping out of school. I connected with Kang Minkyung through an agency. Minkyung was an ulzzang. She was so pretty from the first time I saw her. After debuting as Davichi we dominated the University events. I think we did five or six events a day. But I didn't make much money since I was a rookie."

기사 이미지
  1. [+276, -4] I'm really glad she didn't get into YG~
  2. [+231, -4] What a relief
  3. [+171, -2] Not getting into YG was the biggest luck in her life
  4. [+15, -1] Her vocals will always be remembered as legendary
  5. [+14, -] Hae-ri was born in 1985 which means she auditioned in the mid-2000s. At that time, there were many talented singers in YG on the vocal side like Wheesung, Gummy, Big Mama, and so on..it makes sense that she auditioned then.
  6. [+12, -1] Hae-ri's vocal tone is so deep and emotionalㅜㅜ
  7. [+12, -0] Her vocal style isn't YG
  8. [+9, -1] I think she gained some weight ~
  9. [+8, -0] Her face is off limits..
  10. [+6, -0] Seeing this makes you realize what fate is..

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post