Celebrities mass block sex offender Dr. Cho after he's revealed to follow over 4,000 women on IG

Actress Lee Yoo-bi (left) and Lee Da-in (right)

Article: From Actress Lee Da-in to announcer Shin A-young...celebrities mass block Dr. Cho..revealed to have followed 4,000 women

Source: Sports Seoul

Several celebrities have blocked sex offender Dr. Cho on Instagram.

As the Korean public reels over "N bang" controversy after Dr. Cho (20s) was revealed to have lured and coerced underage girls to film themselves doing sexual acts, his SNS account gained the spotlight.

Telegram "Paksa Room" operator Cho was revealed to have followed 4,100 women on his Instagram and as this fact became known, several celebrities including actresses Lee Yoo-bi and Kim Ha Young, Lee Da-in as well as announcer Shin A Young began mass blocking him as they realized he was following their accounts.

Actress Kim Ha Young angrily wrote on the 24th, "It's so creepy! There are demons around us with ordinary faces. I hope you'll be judged by the law. If you were born as a human you should live like one. I hope everyone involved with Nth room gets strong punishment."

Announcer Shin A Young stated, "I feel like throwing up. I got a call from my student after a long time who told me that someone suspected to be the operator of N bang was following me so I blocked him. Even though I blocked it I'm still so angry. I didn't like the fact that he was following me. What about those young girls he abused? How can he heal their trauma and wounds he caused? Those 260,000 men that subscribed to his account need to be punished. What's wrong with our country?"

In the meantime, the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency made the decision on the 23rd to disclose Cho's personal information to the public. Police will also unmask Cho on the 25th when he's forwarded to prosecution.

Actress Kim Ha Young (left) and announcer Shin A-Young (right)

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post