Somi states she no longer thinks she has to get married by 27 years old


Article: Jeon Somi on 'If You're Envious', "Now that I'm 20 years old I don't think about dating...I'm putting off plans to get married by 27"

Source: Herald Pop

On an episode of MBC's "If you're Envious, You Lose" that aired on the 13th, Somi stated, "I'm 20 now so I don't think about dating. I'm immersed in my work. My original goal was to get married by 27 but now that I'm a professional I've realized that marriage isn't easy."

'If You're Envious' is a program where celebrities share their real-life dating stories and their thoughts on love and marriage. The show airs on MBC on mondays at 11:00PM KST.

Knight image
  1. [+349, 19] It hasn't been long since she was a middle schooler during Produce 101 but she's already 20 years old. I'll be 30 next year too. What does time fly so quickly when you get older? 😭 
  2. [+336, -98] What happened to her comeback. She just doing anything now.
  3. [+216, -14] 27 is a bit fast 
  4. [+29, -27] She's a great visual but no star quality..
  5. [+24, -14] Isn't it because she's under contract..that's why she can't meet anyone.
  6. [+23, -14] She's young but looks so old alreadyㅋ
  7. [+19, -14] The reason why she got kicked from JYP is because of her personalityㅋㅋ
  8. [+18, -4] She left a top agency like JYP only to join YG where everyone in the agency has been caught doing drugs..
  9. [+18, -13] What is she talking about when she's a minor who got kicked from her agencyㅋㅋㅋ
  10. [+17, -3] Her image is that of a part-timer now..
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post