Jang Jae In calls out Nam Tae Hyun for lying about his cheating on air


Source: Sports Chosun

Jang Jae In has called out Nam Tae Hyun for lying about his cheating on a radio show.

On April 1st, Nam Tae Hyun's band South Club made a guest appearance on a YouTube radio show and when asked about his cheating controversy, Nam Tae Hyun stated, "It wasn't cheating. It's true that it was my fault for the bad situation but I started seeing someone else after we broke up. I feel sorry that she was hurt because of my actions. After that, I've learned how precious people are so nowadays I'm living like a Buddhist monk."



After his statements caught attention online, Jang Jae In retorted on her Instagram writing, "I'm ok. I'm working on music right now. But if I hear any more nonsense or references towards me, I will be asking my company to take strong legal action. Let's live righteously and not get entangled with the past and fail to grasp the future. Everyone is saying I should let it go but how can I hold back against such despicable lies?"

Jang Jae In broke up with Nam Tae Hyun in June last year after publicly exposing him for allegedly two-timing with another woman.

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post