Victim of NCT Taeyong's bullying scandal attempts suicide after repeated harassment from fans


Source: Pann

A post on Pann is causing controversy over NCT Taeyong's alleged bullying scandal.

On April 29th, a post titled "Controversy over attempted suicide today of victim of idol bullying" was shared on Nate's forum community and is making headlines over allegations that NCT fans bullied the victim that revealed Taeyong's bullying scandal to the point that he attempted suicide. The writer also shared a hospital document showing the attempted suicide.


The post reads, "NCT Taeyong fans helped publicize the personal information of the victim (student from the same class as Taeyong). They ambushed him at home and work. He tried to kill himself with poison in February this year because of repeated harassment from fans."

"I'm so sick today. I'm in so much pain today. Please stop talking about the rumors. The victim you're bullying is someone that received a direct apology from Taeyong. Taeyong fans, stop it."

"Taeyong kept apologizing as the reporter gave him [the victim] a seat. He thought it was a 1:1 meeting but the meeting was set up by the reporter and 5 SM officials and Taeyong's lawyer came at the victim like this. I got goosebumps. That's how the apology came to be, leaving the victim in a situation where he couldn't defend himself publicly."

When asked if Taeyong sincerely apologized the writer expressed frustration at the entire situation stating, "The victim and I are the only ones who know well if Lee Taeyong sincerely apologized or not. But to say more on the issue will just lead to more harm for my friend and me so I'm sorry but I can't say much. The only thing certain is that the victim is hurting a lot. My friend and I also feel really frustrated when we see posts saying Taeyong is hurting. Why is everyone lying to defend him?"

"A couple of months have passed and lawsuits for severe malicious comments are in progress... but is everyone on Nate Pann like this? Lee Tae Yong met the victim and acknowledged all three incidents and apologized, but no one even believes that and keeps saying that I am the perpetrator. That comment is a recent one too and that person even met Lee Tae Yong with me. I'm suffering a lot because of the investigation and still... why are you still trying to discredit me? The people saying I'm fake are so much worse so why? I had to change my name and phone number because I'm a sexual assault victim... and I have to ask people not to rob me. But that's seen as raking in pity? I'm having a hard time so this might not seem legitimate. I'm sorry. No matter what I say I get cursed at now."

The writer also shared prior news articles of Taeyong's apology and stated, "Taeyong met the victim with 'Wikitree' [Media outlet that broke the story previously] present and admitted to all his past controversies and apologized."

Fans have taken to Twitter to trend the hashtag #SM_이태용_지켜 (SM_Protect_Taeyong) stating that Taeyong should be protected from malicious and false claims.

SM has yet to address the controversy.





admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post