NCT Taeyong's informant revealed to have edited katalks about alleged bullying


Source: Dispatch via Naver

Dispatch has obtained testimony and unedited katalks that show informant B lied about alleged bullying. 

Dispatch investigated the three main characters in NCT Taeyong's alleged "school bullying" controversy from May 2, 2009 that include alleged victim A, informant B, and idol Taeyong (NCT). 

The original incident 
The incident began when NCT Taeyong left a message on May 2, 2009 in the café "The Superior Class 4" when he was a second year middle school student. 

Taeyong wrote "Hul~it's 10 people but looks like 13."


Informant B's original post on Pann and SM's statement
On September 10, 2019, 10 years later, informant B left a post in an online community (Pann) titled "Taeyong classmate facts"  and wrote in summary: "① I'm the cafe operator, ② I was ignorant of fat people at the time, ③ I'm sorry for bringing out the past, ④ Still, what Taeyong did was wrong."

Taeyong's agency SM Entertainment addressed the allegations and left an apology stating, "Taeyong deeply regrets saying discriminatory and hurtful words and behavior in middle school. He sincerely apologizes to everyone that was hurt." 


Taeyong meets up with victim and agrees to mutual settlement + informant B returns to Pann
Taeyong also met victim A directly the day after returning from 'Super M' concert in the U.S. Victim A even shared the apology directly on his social media. 

Taeyong also sent consolation money to A and paid his hospital bills. Both sides mutually agreed and signed a confidentiality agreement. The controversy ended with the reconciliation at least until June 2020. 

In June 2020, informant B returned to Pann and appealed to fans. B stated that it was difficult for the victim and claimed that Taeyong's apology wasn't sincere. B then shared alleged katalks from October 28, 2019 between victim A and Taeyong as proof. 


Dispatch obtains original katalks that show victim A worried about Taeyong's health 
This was different from edited versions shared by B. 
<October 28, 2019>
Victim A (9:02 PM): Is your waist still okay? I worry that you're just saying it's okay.
Victim A (9:08 PM): Don't go running from goal to goal while struggling with your back. Rest a little bit
Victim A (9:09 PM): Honestly, when I said you didn't need to apologize to me I was not being truthful.
Victim A (9:12 PM): At that time I could tell you were sincerely apologetic and even bowed deeply to me. 




Dispatch obtained un-edited katalks that show Taeyong was apologetic after 1st meeting with victim
<October 11, 2019>
Victim A: Hi, its OO. Wow my eyes are still in shock from disbelief. Thank you for not pretending you didn't know me.
Taeyong: I'm sorry again and will ask for it. I don't know if you can get in touch with me often, and I'd like you to understand and support me even if I don't answer right away. Thank you.



Dispatch obtained un-edited katalks that show Taeyong and victim talked the day after meeting

<October 12, 2019>
Victim A: Discs really hurt so don't hold it in until it gets bigger
Taeyong: Yes, thank you. I'll make sure to take care always. Thank you for your support.
Victim A: After yesterday I thought maybe we could stay comfortable as close friends. But if you're uncomfortable you don't have to do this, its ok. Your thoughts and opinions are important and I want to respect them.
Taeyong: Thank you for asking me this but I don't feel uncomfortable at all. But there are many times when I can't get in touch with you because of work and I can't answer immediately. I hope you can understand. I'll see you at our concert next time. 



Dispatch obtained un-edited katalks that show Taeyong contacted A first to keep his promise
<May 15, 2020>
Taeyong: Hi! It's Taeyong. I hope you've been well.
Victim A: Yes, I'm watching baseball now! [Sends photo]
Taeyong: I see ^^. I was supposed to invite you to a concert but I can't do any concerts now because of Corona, only online concerts. It's on Sunday at 3pm and you can watch it on VLive. I'll send you the code tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Is it baseball time? See you when you have time. 



Dispatch obtained un-edited katalks that show Taeyong reached out with code # as promised
<May 17, 2020>
Taeyong: I was going to invite you to a concert but it's too bad. If you search the store in V app where you can enter a code to purchase products. You can type in the code below KSJ20OMJ21
Victim A: I see. These days no one performs in person. Good luck!
Taeyong: Yes, thank you. Take care of your health.




Dispatch obtained testimony from principal at volunteer location and evidence of donations
Dispatch also fact checked informant B's statement that Taeyong had promised to donate continuously but never did. Dispatch even obtained testimony from a school principal where Taeyong volunteered. 

According to Dispatch, Taeyong has donated over 1 million won beginning April 2016. Total donations amount to over 50 million won (~$41,000). He also served in several organizations for underprivileged students. 

[Dispatch shared detailed list of organizations Taeyong volunteered and donated amounts from 2016-2019].

Dispatch obtained testimony from Taeyong's school teacher regarding "gay" & "assault" allegations
Dispatch also fact checked informant B's allegations that Taeyong belittled victim A's looks in middle school and called him "gay" and more. 

Dispatch met with a school teacher from his middle school who stated, "I was a teacher at the time so I remember exactly what happened. Taeyong had nothing to do those with accusations. I'm telling you as his teacher without any guilty conscience. There were even witnesses that said he never acted in any problematic way. Allegations that Taeyong threw a chair at the victim are not true at all."

Dispatch obtained testimony from victim A directly to confirm alleged bullying and texts
Dispatch also met up with victim A who criticized informant B for posting such remarks without permission. 

Victim A stated, "I'm not mad. We were kids. You know, close friends make bad jokes to each other. Above all, the comment didn't affect me because I'm not gay. I don't know why B made such unpleasant remarks. I haven't met B face to face, I don't know who he is. He posted stuff from my graduation album without permission. B-ssi, if you're reading this article please find my contact number and apologize directly."

  1. [+831, -106] So Taeyong and victim had resolved everything between them but the informant was just trying to stir up trouble? Taeyong-ssi, sue him.  
  2. [+736, -98] Did I read the article correctly? Who's the informant stirring up drama like this? The victim and Taeyong seem to be getting along well. Sue the informant! 
  3. [+595, -239] Well, seeing this makes me think the auction stuff wasn't a scam either. Haters are really out to get him...;;
  4. [+92, -31] Wow, SM finally doing work
  5. [+85, -20] Please don't skim through but try and read the article until the end. Dispatch-nim, thank you for organizing the article well ᅲᅲᅲᅲ
  6. [+71, -18] I'm glad the truth is out now. For someone claiming no ill intentions toward Taeyong why would he edit the katalks so maliciously like this.  I think he did this to cause friction between Taeyong and the victim.
  7. [+62, -5] This person was clearly just overusing his power against an idol for some enjoyment. He knew if he wrote up such lies and posted on a community board anyone would believe him. 
  8. [+53, -3] Wow..B-ssi is a really cruel person
  9. [+47, -16] Modern version witch-hunt
  10. [+43, -3] What the hell is this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Taeyong-ah, you must've been really upset. 
Additional Source: Dispatch via Nate

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post