Famous actor Lee Soon Jae under controversy for abusing his manager A



SourceSports Chosun via Naver

Actor Lee Soon Jae will hold press conference to address suspicions of alleged manager abuse.

On the 29th, SBS 8 'Oclock News raised suspicions "that a famous and senior actor had unfairly terminated his manager A who had worked for him for two months." 

The manager A conducted an exclusive interview with SBS and stated, "Lee Soon Jae's wife ordered me to complete family chores including carrying and delivering water bottles as well as repairing family members' shoes."

In an exclusive interview with Sports Chosun, Lee Soon Jae addressed the allegations stating, "the allegations are too exaggerated and biased. While working for us in the two months, my wife only asked him to do some personal chores about three times. After I heard about it, I gave my wife a warning. I apologized to manager Kim for that."

The actor asked manager A to stop muddying his life with unreasonable allegations adding, "I made my acting debut in the mid-80s and I'm over 60 years old. So you mean to tell me I don't know how to properly treat a manager?"

Regarding allegations of unpaid wages, the actor stated, "Manager Kim once told me about his insurance and wage issues but I told him to reach out to the agency since they're in charge on all matters concerning manager's employment and treatment. I can apologize if I did anything wrong on my part but I will hold a press conference on July 2nd to reveal more details over the inflated allegations."


  1. [+2,243, -45] Let's wait and hear both sides before making any judgements. 
  2. [+2,001, -83] I think we should listen to both sides
  3. [+1,835, -203] Wait, so Manager A's abuser was really Lee Soon-jae? How does that make sense? I'm so confused.
  4. [+449, -83] If you were in your 80s would you be able to carry a pack of bottled water? This manager is really working hard trying to cause a controversy. If Lee Seon-jae really had character problems do you think he would've been able to make it this long and gain such respect from his juniors...let's just cut it short.
  5. [+436, -32] He's just a two-month old crook that got to take his first shotㅋㅋ
  6. [+427, -24] Lee Soon-Jae appears confident though. I think he addressed this quickly because he didn't want people to misunderstand him.
  7. [+316, -40] I trust in Lee Soon-Jae's character
  8. [+168, -2] They made me carry bottled water at my company too. I guess Manager A should believe in my words too
Additional Source(1) (2) (3)

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post