Vasco retorts to police texts asking him to take a drug test after marijuana photos surface online


Article: Bill Staxx, Narcotics Unit Text Release "I didn't take drugs...marijuana isn't drugs, you brainless fool."

Source: My Daily via Nate

Rapper Bill Staxx (Shin Dong-yeol, 40) has retorted to police texts asking to take a drug test.

The rapper shared a text message he received from the Narcotics Unit of the Mapo Police Station on his Instagram. In the texts, the detective wrote, "This is the Mapo Police Station detective XX. I called last time. I think it'd be good if you came in for a urine test, when will you be free?"

Bill Staxx (Vasco) retorted to the detective's text message writing, "I talked to the Korean Medical Association and other legalization activists yesterday. And as I told you before, it's extremely normal for a person who's engaged in a legal campaign to post marijuana photos on his or her account or talk about them. If you continue calling, I'm going to file an anonymous report for you to be investigated. If I share this publicly where everyone can see, you'll be investigated for sure. I politely decline taking the urine test. I want to enjoy my rights to freedom of expression."

He added, "You keep saying I took illegal drugs. How would someone that goes into the probation office once a month be doing drugs? And how is smoking marijuana doing drugs? If you keep blocking my way I'll really show you the law. Anyway, even if I do the test it'll be out in three days and you'll know that I was telling the truth. Let's do it right away. Ask them to come next week. Also, marijuana isn't drugs, you brainless fool."

Afterwards, he shared a parody poster of the movie "Drug King" and wrote angrily, "You can call me the Drug King until it becomes legal. Come into my store through the front desk. We can film it live and upload it in real time. You won't have anything to say except "I'm Sorry" and I'll be dancing. Prove it. Issue an arrest warrant and prove it."

In the meantime, Bill Staxx was indicted without detention in 2006 on charges of smoking marijuana. In 2015, he was indicted for smoking marijuana and taking ecstasy and cocaine. He was handed over to trial and received a suspended sentence.

기사 이미지
  1. [+681, -18] If he's so confident, why not go and take the test? Who is he trying to fool with that long text message? ㅋ
  2. [+582, -11] Requests for attendance - non-compliance - issuing arrest warrants - handcuffs and prosecutors.
  3. [+534, -12] How far will this hip hop tryhard go?
  4. [+49, -0] Since when did marijuana become legal? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Does he think he's living in America? 
  5. [+36, -0] Uh ~ it's been illegal for a long time. Why don't you check into that first.
  6. [+33, -0] Guilty-taxx. He's old enough to be your father. Wake up!
  7. [+32, -0] So what you're saying is you only did some weed? It's addictive too just like any other drug ㄷㄷ
  8. [+28, -0] He's been quiet and hasn't made any noise for a long time. I bet he felt so proud after writing thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post