[BREAKING] Fans in shock over sudden reports that famous BJ Park So-eun passed away


Source: OSEN

Fans are in shock over sudden reports that popular BJ Park So-eun reportedly passed away.

On the 13th, Park So-eun's younger sister revealed on her channel, "Hello, this is So-eun's younger sister. I don't know what to say. Now that the situation has been sorted out, I'm leaving this message. My sister became a star in the sky last week. I'm sorry that I couldn't tell the fans earlier."

She added, "I read all the comments on the announcement from her last broadcast. I'm aware of the controversy to some extent. I have nothing to say about the controversy, I'm sorry. My sister has been having a hard time because of malicious comments so I hope you will refrain from any more thoughtless comments and speculative writing for her sake. My family is having a hard time too. Thank you so much for loving and taking care of So-eun until now."


A fan revealed in the comments, "So-eun said she had a lot of worries that she couldn't talk about since mid-April. So-eun is no longer with us anymore but I hope her sincere and unpretentious stories in the evening will gradually fade in a beautiful memory and be kept forever."

In the meantime, BJ Park So-en recently moved from one-person broadcasting platform Popcorn TV to Afreeca TV and earned 60 million a month (~$50,000) from her streams.

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post