Hong Jin Young's sister retorts to a malicious DM asking her to quit going on TV



Source: Sports Chosun

Singer Hong Jin Young's older sister Hong Sun Young expressed her disappointment at the malicious comments directed at her. 

On the 6th, Hong Sun Young shared a malicious DM she received from a netizen on her IG account. The message included personal attacks and demeaned her appearance asking her to stop broadcasting.

The netizen wrote, "Get off the air. I hate It. We're not watching because we want to see, it's because it's all over the internet. Can't you really just not come out?"
 
The netizen added, "Honestly what else is there to be proud of except being Hong Jin Young's sister. Why are you proudly acting like some public figure? Even if you lose weight you can't rise beyond your ugly looks. It's not like you're an influencer but you keep going overboard with your posts. What the heck is that? Is eating X such a great thing?"


Hong Sun Young retorted to the netizen writing, "It's been a long time since malicious comments have hurt me. What did I do so wrong to you? It breaks my heart to see you say harsh things every time you see me on TV. You've gone too far this time. We must have loved each other in our previous lives, right? Stop hating me. I didn't do anything wrong, but if you don't like just looking at me, I'm a human being so of course I'll get depressed."


In the meantime, Hong Sun-young appeared on an episode of SBS' "Ugly Duckling," that aired on the 5th drawing attention once again with her fat test results. 

The episode achieved the highest viewer rating of 15.7%.


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post