Jessi reveals on 'Radio Star' that she's now against plastic surgery


Source: SBS Fun E

Jessi has revealed she's now against plastic surgery.

Sugar member Ayumi who made an appearance on MBC's 'Radio Star' that aired on the 29th stated, "I've been asked many times if I did plastic surgery because my appearance changed. Of course, I'm older so I can't say that I haven't, but I didn't do as much as people thought. My eyes are still the same. I didn't do my nose. It wasn't a big grand project. I just did a little procedure here and there. I got double eyelid surgery when I was in Sugar."

Jessi, who was sitting next to Ayumi replied, "I'm against plastic surgery now."

She continued, "I know a lot of people that have gotten lots of plastic surgery and I did before too, six months ago I got a little bit of the lip fillers. Five years ago I put in face fillers but fans tell me my face looks flat. It looks like it melted over time so I'm no longer doing any more plastic surgery."

She added, "I love this. I'm content with the present. Now that I've done what I have to do and taken it out, this is good. I can't be perfect."



What do you think of Jessi's comments?

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post