Former AOA member Mina shares first update after Jimin's leave from the group


Source: Sports Chosun

Former AOA member Mina has shared her first update since leader Jimin's leave from the group.

On the 10th, Mina shared a photo of her puppy lounging comfortably in the living room and wrote, "Not just acquaintances but really so many people sent me words of concern and support through DMs, texts, etc. I'm so sorry that I cannot respond to each message individually. I'm trying my best to read them all. I'm just really really grateful. You can stop worrying now."

She added, "I will receive treatment well and will come back healthy and show you a bright appearance soon. I will try a lot so everyone please take care until then. Don't forget to wear a mask. Be careful not to catch a cold even though it's hot. Thank you so much. Again, I'm sincerely sorry. Everyone find strength!"


View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 권민아 우리액터스 actress (@kvwowv) on

In the meantime, Jimin left AOA after allegations of bullying by Mina.

What do you think of her post?

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post