Goo Hara's aunt states the estate should be split 50/50 with birth mother since Goo Hara wasn't birthed on her own

Source: Seoul Newspaper

Goo Hara's aunt is causing controversy with her comments regarding late Goo Hara's estate. 

On an episode of TV Chosun's "Detective Seven", Goo Hara's biological mother A conducted an exclusive interview and stated, "I didn't leave because of an affair. I have something to say too, I really want to but I'll just shut my mouth. I struggled a lot because of money and poor health. 

"Ho-In doesn't know how've I lived in the past. My son is unilaterally insisting I abandoned my kids but it's not true. He's wrong that I want the money for myself. I don't agree with Goo Hara Act."

She added, "Until 2017 I was having a really difficult time. I couldn't contact them because I wasn't doing well financially and physically in pain. After they became adults I met with them whenever I could and showered them with affection. I admit it's my fault for leaving them there for so long." 

TV Chosun also conducted a telephone interview with Goo Hara's aunt B who helped her mother A file a lawsuit for Goo Hara's estate. Regarding the alleged affair, the aunt B stated, "My sister called me in tears saying she got kicked out. I was so angry."

As to why she told her sister to look for a lawyer, she stated, "I asked her to get a lawyer for advice. The inheritance law states her daughter's estate has to be distributed equally to the parents."

When asked by the production team whether she thought her sister deserved her daughter's estate even though she didn't raise her kids, B stated, "Of course. They have to do it according to the law. Kids aren't birthed on their own. Of course both sides should split the estate 50/50."

  1. [+25,186, -77] Even in death Goo Hara can't rest in peace...so maddening. Imagine your mother showing up after 20 years demanding to get your estate. How is someone like that considered a parent? If Goo Hara wasn't a celebrity and had no money would she have showed up at all?
  2. [+16,754, -83] She wasn't birthed on her own? So why didn't you raise her then???! I get so angry when I see stuff like this. Just because someone looks human doesn't mean they are.
  3. [+9,750, -95] 50/50? When all she did was birth her and abandon her? Is this a fried chicken order? If she was human at all she would've been on the floor sobbing over a portrait of his dead daughter held to her bosom. Do you think you can pay back your daughter for the pain she went through?
  4. [+7,640, -52] Just admit you want your dead daughter/niece's estate. That'd be more understandable. Even if the money was offered, a true parent wouldn't accept it in the first place. 
  5. [+6,721, -76] Aigoo..Poor Goo Hara. It must've been hell living with a mom like herㅜㅜ. I hope you meet a nice and caring mom in your next life.
  6. [+1,711, -4] This is so heart-breaking. Reminds me of that viral clip of a dog that kept digging at the ground crying trying to rescue her puppies that were buried in the ground.
  7. [+1,032, -4] If you think you're so deserving of her estate why not reveal your faces publicly in a press conference?

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post