[BREAKING] iKON's B.I spotted volunteering at childcare center in Eunpyeong-gu

Source: Daily Sports

iKON member and leader B.I has been spotted helping the underprivileged drawing attention. 

A fan account B.I's Gallery shared an update of B.I. In the photos shared, B.I is seen giving shoes to kids at Eunpyeong Cheonsa Temple, a childcare center located in Eunpyeong-gu. 

Earlier in April, B.I was also spotted delivering 1,000 masks to an agency. He has reportedly been doing volunteer work at the childcare center since November last year. 

B.I left iKON last year despite testing negative for drugs after allegations that he asked an acquaintance to purchase marijuana in 2016. Since then, he has reportedly been spending his time doing volunteer work and spending time on self-reflection. 

기사 이미지기사 이미지

What are your thoughts on the news?


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post