SOMI reveals she wants to film liquor CF's now that she's an adult


Source: Sports DongA

SOMI has revealed that she wants to film liquor CFs now that she's an adult.

SOMI made an appearance on KBS2's 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook' on the 31st and performed her new song "What You Waiting For" and covered Bruno Mars' song "Treasure."

SOMI who had just become an adult was asked what she wanted to do the most when she turned 20 and she stated, "As soon as it was midnight, I went to go buy beer with my dad so I can show them my ID card but they didn’t ask for ID."

She added, "I haven’t been able to film any CFs for alcoholic drinks because of my age, but now I can. To all the advertisers out there, please call me."


She also revealed that one of her hobbies recently was writing songs stating, "I have an unreleased song called ‘The Watermelon Song,’ and I created it when I was eating some watermelon and thought it would be fun to compare eating a watermelon to falling in love." She then shared a snippet of the song and Yoo Hee Yeol stated that he was impressed by her talent in composing.

Lastly, SOMI performed her new song 'What You Waiting For' that talks about the heart of a pretty girl waiting for love and caught attention with her high-performance stage.


What are your thoughts on the episode?

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post