Block B's Park Kyung admits to school bullying rumors and states that he thought "being an iljin was cool"

Article: Park Kyung admits to school bullying rumors, "I didn't want the image of being a model student...I regret my shameful actions."

Source: Joongang Ilbo

Block B's Park Kyung has admitted to rumors that bullied his classmates in middle school.

Earlier on the 28th, A who attended the same middle school as Park Kyung posted a lengthy post on his SNS and stated, "I was a victim of Park Kyung's assaults. Park used to steal my money and belongings and bully me and my friends at the back gate in school. He's someone that lived under the influence of greed. Drinking and smoking was nothing to him. As someone that knew Park Kyung from then, it's so ridiculous to see him cleaning up his image acting like some type of gentleman on TV. I don't know how I lived through what he did to me in the past but he's that much of a hypocrite to act like this now."

Park Kyung posted an apology on his Twitter on the 29th and stated, "I hated the image of a model student and liked to be noticed and thought my iljin friends looked cool. I wanted to hang out with them and did some shameful things. I thought that no one would treat me that way if I was with them. I regret my immature actions. I know that those who have been hurt by me will never be able to erase those memories and those wounds will never be justified."

He added, "If you were injured by me, please contact me directly or through the company. I would like to apologize in person and ask for forgiveness. I was afraid you might think I was a two-faced person but I'm writing this myself because I feel too ashamed to express my position through the company."

  1. [+5,401, -68] What kind of lame excuse is that ㅋㅋ
  2. [+3,462, -22] So he was a perpetrator of school violence and worked as a PR ambassador to prevent school violence ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I'm laughing at the hypocrisyㅋ
  3. [+1,874, -41] I saw on the victim's Instagram that he was planning of exposing more if Park Kyung didn't admit to it ㅋㅋㅋ. He must be cursing out the victim on the inside.
  4. [+1,932, -141] And he had the audacity to say anything about sajaegi ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.
  5. [+1,518, -17] I mean, its looking like there are more than one or two victims because he doesn't seem to remember who the victim is? Imagine how enraged they must be seeing him on air. If he's being sincere about reflecting, he needs to retire from the entertainment industry. If your past is dirty don't even think of becoming an entertainer.
  6. [+1,057 -2] Only a trash ba$tard would bully the weak and disabled.
  7. [+732, -9] As a mother, I wish celebrity school bullies would just get kicked out of the industry. They probably thought it makes them look strong and don't think much of it but it's heartbreaking for the victims and their families.
  8. [+644, -2] This is the first time I've heard of a school bully that beats up girls and disabled kids...
  9. [+219, -6] From Zico to Gaeko, I hope all those trash ba$tard friends of Jung Joon Young get banned from coming on TV too.
  10. [+96, -1] Wow~ this 양아치 [thug] did a good job of cleaning up his image
  11. [+84, -1] As someone that has faithfully followed Block B for 7 years, there has honestly been a lot of things but I endured through it. But for one of the popular BB members to do this..hul I'm so disappointed of Park Kyung. I used to cheer for him a lot but this is unforgivable. Goodbye Park Kyung-ssi. Don't ever step into the entertainment industry ever again!
  12. [+71, -0] I saw a lot of comments on Twitter saying "find strength oppa..." Why the heck are you cheering him on for? He's a ba$tard that bullied disabled kids...this isn't even his first offense.

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post