Man with full body tattoos and black eyes revealed to be an elementary teacher causing controversy

Article: Full body tattoo man with black pupils... he is an elementary school teacher

Source: Joongang Ilbo

A full body tattoo man with black pupils in France is causing controversy.

Sylvain Helen, 35, who works as a teacher at an elementary school in Palejo, in the suburbs of Paris, is better known as a model and comedian goes with stage name "Freaky Hoody." All parts of his body from head to toe are covered in tattoos and he recently painted the whites of his eyes to midnight black. So far he has spent over 35,000 pounds (~52 million won) for tattoos.

An anonymous parent that interviewed with Le Parisian Daily stated, "At first I thought it was a Halloween costume but I was shocked to find out this is his normal look." 

In the meantime, opinions are divided on whether his appearance is suitable as a teacher with some arguing that "if he does his job well as a teacher, his external appearance doesn't matter."

During an interview with British media The Sun Sylvain stated, "I will continue to paint my whole body with tattoos until someday I turn completely black. There are parents who frown at me or are skeptical of me as a teacher but they're ok once they find out I'm a good teacher. Kids are afraid of me at first too but they're usually ok in a few minutes once they get used to my appearance. I hope this a way for people to become more accepting of others. When you're passionate about something it's never too much. As long as tattoos don't hurt my health, I'll keep doing them forever."

  1. [+2,269, -21] I agree we should respect his personal freedom but shouldn't he also respect the kids freedom if they're turned off by his appearance?
  2. [+578, -30] Don't discriminate against him? Show respect? The majority have always been violent against minorities under the guise of human rights protections. Politicians and journalists are seriously ruining society to protect the human rights of perverts, psychos and sexual predators.
  3. [+485, -5] This is what happens when everyone is out exaggerating their human rights or whatever. So he wants them to respect his freedoms when he has no respect for everyone else's??!
  4. [+192, -4] If I had a teacher that looked like him I wouldn't be happy either...
  5. [+136, -6] I'm afraid kids are going to follow suit in the future. Are those school officials out of their mind?? There's a difference between personal freedom and education..
  6. [+98, -1] It's your freedom to get your tattoos and its mine to choose not to see you
  7. [+49, -1] No one cares if you do that while living alone on some deserted island somewhere with octopus legs on your tongue or whatever. How are they supposed to accept someone like him pursuing a job aimed at educating their young children?
  8. [+33, -1] I'm scared right now looking at him. I get its his personal preference to get all the tattoos he wants but he's an elementary teacher...what about that does he not understand?
  9. [+32, -1] Are we sure he's not a psychopath?
  10. [+15, -0] I just lost my appetite;;


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post