[T/W] Chinese actress A reveals her nose turned black after receiving plastic surgery

**T/W** Triggering botched surgery photo

Article: “I went to plastic surgery clinic introduced by a friend”… Chinese actress' nose tip turns black from necrosis

Source: Seoul Newspaper

According to local media Global Times on the 5th, a Chinese actress posted a photo of her nose that had turned black after receiving plastic surgery.

Actress Gao Ryu wrote on her Weibo on the 2nd, "One of my friends told me my face would be perfect if I just fixed up my nose so she introduced me to a plastic surgery clinic in Guangzhou City. But later I suffered side effects and the tip of my nose turned black. It wasn't until later that I found out that the hospital isn't approved to do surgeries. Please be careful when choosing where to get plastic surgery."

She added, "I had a contract to do two dramas but all were destroyed after my nose surgery and I lost my job. I was supposed to get a cameo fee of 400,000 yuan (69 million won) and had only received a down payment of 2 million yuan (36 million won)."

According to local media, the hospital where she got the surgery is undergoing legal proceedings and the Guangzhou Health Department is currently investigating the matter. 

  1. [+607, -3] Made in China
  2. [+426, -26] What kind of friend says "You're perfect except for your nose and tells you to get surgery?" Nowadays so many people pretend to be your friend just to ruin your life. So many people have thin ears and no eyes and are blind to the true nature of a personㅋ
  3. [+114, -9] She should've gotten it done in Gangnam
  4. [+55, -4] Ah~Looks like reporters have nothing to write about anymore..
  5. [+53, -4] Garbage reporters constantly posting articles about communist China ㅡ Are they worried they'll be punished for treason and spying ㅡ Korea will become communist soon ㅡ
  6. [+9, -0] But why are there so many Chinese articles these days?
  7. [+7, -2] She can always go for the panda concept...just go back to the clinic and ask them to blacken the area around her eyes ㅋㅋㅋ

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post