(G)-Idle's Soojin confesses to cursing and smoking a few times but denies any bullying or assault

Article: [Official] G-Idle's Soojin, "I was a wanderer as a child but I am not a gangster..."

Source: Sports Chosun

(G)-Idle's Soojin has broken the silence regarding suspicions of school violence.

On the 22nd, Soojin posted a long article on UCube and revealed her position regarding allegations of bullying and assault writing, "It's true that I stood out as a child in school so there were always bad rumors about me. I was a wanderer as a child and tried some clothing unfitting for a student and smoked cigarettes, for that I'm embarrassed and apologetic. But I haven't smoked since then. I remember the unni [older sister] that posted the article as a grateful person who told me to report to the police when I was in trouble after receiving threatening texts from my school seniors. Through that post I realized why my friend tried to keep away from me."

"I remember cursing at that friend. At that moment, the unni answered the phone and scolded me. I said sorry to her and hung up. Since then I stayed away from her since we both seemed to mutually have bad feelings for each other."

"I've never assaulted her friend, never ridden a motorcycle. I've never sent a group text that led to bullying. I've never worn others school uniforms or stolen items. I've never done that. I never had a conversation with actress Shin-ae while in school. I'm really sorry that happened to her."

"I apologize for causing controversy. I'm sorry to those that were hurt from my embarrassing behavior."

In the meantime, actress Seo Shin-ae shared a cryptic post on the 22nd causing further suspicions that she was bullied by (G)-Idle's Soojin. 

Stay tuned for updates.

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post