(G)-Idle's Soojin under controversy for school bullying and assault

Article: G-Idle's Soojin under suspicion of abuse, "drank alcohol, smoked, forced to slap and took money"

Source: Sports Chosun

On the 20th, netizen A claimed through social media that her dongsaeng [younger sister] was a victim of (G)-idle Soojin's school bullying. 

A stated, "I don't think I can delay it anymore so I'm going to post it today. Soojin called my dongsaeng and her friend to the bathroom of a shopping mall and said "I'll hit her first" and suddenly slapped her in the face. Then she told her friend who was with her "now its your turn hit her" and made her friend slap her. My dongsaeng and her friend had to slap each other in the face. The girl that slapped my sister, took her money and bullied her became an idol and shamelessly shows her face on TV."

Another victim B stated, "I went to the same academy as her. One day I wasn't able to go but she texted me to come no matter what. I apologized and said that wouldn't be possible but from then on her and her group of delinquents sent out a text to me and everyone else saying, "XX is an outcast from now." I was so scared that I called her and kept apologizing. 

"She would make me drink her opened drinks and left them unfinished and then would take my money saying that she had finished her drink and had to pay for it. She took other people's uniforms and wore them and never returned them. She stole other people's belongings, cursed at other students when they refused to give their belongings, noisily roamed around town riding behind one the older boys who had a motorcycle, drank alcohol and smoked."

Another victim C stated"Recently, a lot of articles have been posted that Soojin is a school bully. I hate to look like one of those girls hating on her because she's famous but when we were in Junior High, she was the worst bully in her group. Whenever I think about it I get so angry. 

In the meantime, CUBE Entertainment has denied the rumors stating "they're false."

  1. [+1,724, -123] She's scary and looks like she'd have a mean slap to her.
  2. [+1,113, -22] Looks like they're just going to deny it until the end because they know so many careers have ended from admitting to being a bully. It's not like there's hard evidence anyway.
  3. [+644, -11] Even if true, do agencies even have provisions on punishment for bullying?
  4. [+650, -101] Physiognomy is a science
  5. [+483, -13] Hyorin denied it at first too. Since there's no evidence it's hard for victims to win in these situations unless they get hospital records and all. People that bully others shouldn't be allowed to have jobs where they get to receive love from the public. 
  6. [+254, -7] She said she'd write more if they keep denying it ㅋ
  7. [+249, -3] I wish kids that bully others would get buried from the industry
  8. [+208, -11] Weren't there rumors that Blackpink Jennie mocked and harassed Korean students studying in New Zealand because they couldn't speak English like her? Even though they posted Jennie's graduation photos and testimony of friends but they disappeared and only the rumors remained? They have yet to express an official position on it either so I hope they can investigate all of these incidents.
  9. [+179, -5] If this is true they should be exiled forever. Sistar Hyorin, Jimin, Jin Dal-rae...we shouldn't be forced to look at these trash. Just think of the kids that commit suicide because of their bullying and how this goes on to affect them in university and their careers.
  10. [+154, -1] They all say the same thing at first...no it didn't happen. They deny until evidence comes out then they admit they were immature and they're reflecting, go silent for while then come back like nothing happened.
Additional source: Joongang Ilbo

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post