Actor Ji-soo's handwritten letter admitting to controversial past mocked by netizens

Article: Ji-soo admits to school violence, “I'm sorry, on my knees for my unforgivable actions”

Source: Chosun Ilbo

Actor Ji-soo had apologized and admitted to his controversial past.

On the 4th, Ji-soo shared handwritten letter on his Instagram admitting to iljin past writing, "I sincerely apologize to the people who suffered because of me. There is no excuse for my past misconduct. They were things that cannot be forgiven. As I began my acting career, I received an undeserved amount of interest from the public and I think that’s how I ended up here today. However, there was always a part of me inside that felt guilty about the past, and my regret, which came too late for me to turn things back, always brought me a great deal of anxiety. I always felt crushed by my dark past."

"I want to express my deep atonement to the people who must have suffered for a long time while watching me go about my work as an actor and I'll reflect on and repent my past which can never be washed away for the rest of my life. I'm tormented and feel guilty about the fact that I have inflicted tremendous damage on the network, producers, actors, and all the staff that have been quietly working hard on set. I desperately hope that the drama does not see further damage because of me."

"I'm on my knees and sincerely apologize to everyone who has been hurt by me."

The actor has since been dropped from the drama following additional claims of r*pe and sexual assault that are pouring out in online communities.

  1. [+7,292, 52] Why do these thug ba$tards always announce reflection after their unforgivable crimes are exposed? If you're really sorry then live quietly for the rest of your life!
  2. [+3,033, -32] I hope kids nowadays realize how much violence goes on in schools and live right. Schools need to take more proactive measures against bullies and abusers. So many schools in our country just bury everything and skip over these allegations. 
  3. [+2,078, -32] I don't think you can reflect while promoting as an actor. Looking at all the cruel and vicious crimes coming out, it looks like you forgot the basic principles of a human being. We don't' need your apology or compensation to the victims just live your life with the tag of a gangster!!! No matter how hard you try you won't be able to reverse the past so no matter how much you're regretting now its too late!
  4. [+1,457, -32] The only answer is permanent withdrawal from the industry! We'll be watching. 
  5. [+865, -4] You must've been afraid your past will catch up to you now that you're a celebrity. I don't want to see a trash ba$tard like you on TV making money with that face ever again! Be grateful that you're not behind bars and can live freely right now. 
  6. [+707, -4] You said it was nothing only to apologize in the end? There's only prison left for you now. 
  7. [+521, -3] You're lucky you haven't enlisted yet because if a thug ba$tard like you went to the army, there's a strong possibility someone's precious son would've been another victim of your crimes.
  8. [+509, -3] They why did m*sturb*te, slap people and force them to take tests for you, r*pe junior high schoolers, e*aculate of faces of young boys, abuse, extort, counterfeit and every dirty thing you're being accused of? Don't even think about coming out on TV. At least respect your victims enough because they have to live with your dirty deeds. 
  9. [+437, -4] How vicious were your crimes that the victim said he won't forgive even if you gave 10 billion won? You're a thug that has hit the level of nuclear waste that recycling is not even possible. YouTube is a mess right now. Just disappear quietly. 
  10. [+111, -4] Assault, extortion, blackmail, fraud, r*pe...do you think a criminal like you deserves to go free? Do you think you can cover everything with just one apology?

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post