Actress Lee Ji-eun discovered dead at her home

ArticlePolice, “actress Lee Ji-eun died at home…to conduct autopsy in consultation with bereaved” 

Source: eDaily

Actress Lee Ji-eun (52) has been discovered dead at her home.

Police were dispatched on the scene on the 8th after receiving a report from an acquaintance that "Lee could not be reached." Lee was reportedly living alone after her son joined the military.

An official revealed on the 9th, "Lee Ji-eun was found dead at her home in Jung-gu, Seoul at 8pm. We are currently in discussions with the bereaved regarding an autopsy."

Lee Ji-eun made her debut as a model on SBS' 'Good Morning' in 1994 and won the New Actress Award at the 16th Blue Dragon Film Festival and 34th Grand Bell Awards for film 'Kum-hong-a.' 

She has since appeared in a number of films including Song Il-Gook's 2004 KBS drama 'Hae-sin [Sea God]' but is well known for her 90s drama 'Light of the Youth.'

Police plan to determine cause of death after conducting an autopsy.

  1. [+368, -6] May her soul rest in peace.
  2. [+245, -22] Don't look for a reason to live by trying to work hard to become rich for your children. Just find joy in the little things by working hard and being thankful. 
  3. [+139, -3] I found her to be very cute as an actress. I thought she was living well somewhereㅠㅠah..what a pity. Rest in peace.
  4. [+104, -3] She was so pretty and cute in her 'Light of the Youth' drama. She'll  forever be engraved in my memories. Live happily as a star in the sky. 
  5. [+58, -3] I'm in the same place as Lee Ji-eun, in my 50s...is there a need to live a life like this? I just live from day to day, cook a small amount food to warm my throat, play a music program on the radio while eating my daily bowl of rice. There's no one coming or going. I have to muster up strength to go to the food mart once in a while but its frustrating in itself and hard to live knowing your loved ones are not there. Yet the world is back and I'm left here in solitude...I quit my job in the last few months because of issues with my liver...I'm looking for a reason to live. I hope she's in a better place now. 
  6. [+43, -8] I remember Kim Ki-deok coming on 'Blue Gate' and mentioned suffering from sudden depression and low self-esteem
  7. [+11 -0] What kind of comfort can be there for a mother that's lonely for her child
Additional source: DongA Ilbo

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post