Netizen reveals further testimony that (G)-Idle's Soojin was head of all iljins and bullied the weak

Article(G)-Idle's Soojin's additional hakpok exposure appears..."even hakpok committee was created"

Source: STAR News

A netizen has come forward with further testimony of (G)-Idle Soojin's abuse. 

On the 17th, a netizen A that claimed to a middle school alum of Soojin's posted an article on Pann and revealed, "I came forward because I saw that the testimony, exposures and comments from the three other victims (Twitter victim, Juice case victim and DM bomber) weren't enough. I was angry because I was there when Soojin was talking to the victim of the juice case in front of me."

"All the alumni from WAW middle school that are reading this article, I hope you can come forward and share your testimony without hesitation. I hope you can get up the courage and step up as soon as possible."

"An unofficial (informal) hakpok committee was even opened because of Soojin. Mr. Kim XX who was in charge of the case was our phy ed teacher and referred to the iljins as the "Soojin group" because she was the head of the iljins in our school. She created an atmosphere of bullying and looked down at the weak. Soojin bullied, harassed, and even cursed her own friends for no reason. All the kids know because the school broadcast was loud so I'm sure they all heard."

Soojin reportedly met with another victim B on the 11th but according to the netizen, Soojin never admitted to the bullying and abuse. 

In the meantime, Soojin has denied all allegations of school violence and announced hiatus. 

  1. [+938, -23] Hi, I'm the OP of the post. I just wanted to add that there are more victims that haven't been disclosed yet. This is not everything. There are actually several alumni who can testify. The revelations will continue if she keeps denying everything..
  2. [+935, -16] From what I can see, things keep rising to the surface whenever her fans try to get it buried or change the subject. Soojin-ah, just come out and admit it. If its true, then do it for the sake of the perpetrators and if its fake, then at least do it for the people that love you and are having a hard time because of you ㅜ
  3. [+743, -19] [OP again] And one last thing, I don't understand people suspecting the juice victim's claims saying its exaggerated. I also don't understand the problem with ㅅㅈ case IG broadcast. I saw the juice victim get abused in front of me. I also saw the Twitter victim wearing the North Face black padded jacket? I'm not even close to them but I remember that at least because it's deeply embedded in my memory. I bet my life on the testimony I'm making right now. Even though I've covered up my ID card and first draft its not for some agenda. I'll post additional testimony on this. This is not the end.
  4. [+422, -2] I have a feeling this OP's article and revelations are going to get censored soon and people are going to nitpick her words and ask her to clarify things. Even so, thank you for your courage. We won't let this get buried again like they're hoping 
  5. [+419, -2] Honestly, I'm more pissed off at Soojin's maids [fans] than Soojin herself. Because of their nitpicking and aggressive denials more testimony is coming out...anyway, Soojin's fans...thank you. Let's stop now 
  6. [+173, -1] I thought they said she went into hiatus and it wasn't clear whether she'd be back on SNSㅋㅋㅋ but what is this photoㅇㅈㄹ ㅋㅋ
  7. [+165, -1] They [fans] made it seem like the victims were relieving claims from Joseon dynasty or something but they all turned out to be facts. Each of the classmate's names have turned out to be real …looks like she lived a dirty life in middle school. 
  8. [+131, -1] Ah I knew her statements and denials by her fans would just piss off the victims even more. Retire from the industry and don't even think to crawl out later on. You never lived like a human at all..

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post