Netizens criticize Rosé for her lacking dance skills on first solo stage

Article: "Is Rosé nervous"

Source: Pann

She hesitated to sit down after the stage. Was she nervous because it's her first solo stage?  

  1. [+258, -59] But her live seemed really good..
  2. [+196, -168] Her voice was a bit hoarse because she was nervous and looked frail. Please focus on maintaining your health too. 
  3. [+185, -207] Her acting skills are lacking and the dance is a mess 
  4. [+140, -101] It's because the choreo is boring..
  5. [+87, -11] That last part where's she's lifted up by two guys... I got goosebumps when I saw her perform live. It's definitely because it's her first solo stage that you could see she was nervous on cameraㅠㅠ But the basics are solid, so it'll be fun seeing her perform it more.
  6. [+84, -17] Wow so many antis hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I listened to it and I think her live was good
  7. [+73, -78] Pretty disappointing
  8. [+57, -6] I think she couldn't help itㅠㅠ . This is a stage both her and her fans wanted for so long that she couldn't do well because she got nervous.
  9. [+51, -89] I think Rosé did a good job ㅋㅋ. Not all vocals can be stable like Wendy or Solar, she has her own unique charm.
  10. [+25, -24] I hate that the song is all English lyrics. It's extremely suspicious that their contract for their American debut is affecting their Korean promos. As a Korean, it makes me extremely uncomfortable that they're sucking up to the U.S to this extent. 
  11. [+23, -2] Honestly, listening to the song by itself, it's ok. It just had no impact at all so I was a little surprised. Can't they release a performance MV or something? That way they can pretty up her stage because I think it would look a bit better with a prettier set. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post